Fluffy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree, however I only remember you becoming vocal about him and his defence after that game.

imo his positives in attack outweigh the negatives in defence. We need a bit of x factor in the forwards, someone who can break the line and George gives us that. If we only picked players on defensive abilities we would have a team of Willos and only concede 6 points per game, only problem is we would not score any points.

I think Rose gives us the big hitups off the bench that we need. His metres in attack are valuable. His defence will improve if he loses weight.

He will be so primed to play the Roosters this weekend -- I feel he will carve up. Didn't he score that awesome try last year against the roosters where he ran straight over the top of players?

Yeah it was against the roosters. From memory he trampled about 4 blokes and out paced the defence over 30 meters.

I didn't know the big bloke could run that fast until that game.

imo his positives in attack outweigh the negatives in defence. We need a bit of x factor in the forwards, someone who can break the line and George gives us that. If we only picked players on defensive abilities we would have a team of Willos and only concede 6 points per game, only problem is we would not score any points.

That's what we'll get if Hall is front row and Cutbo becomes our impact player. At least Cuthbo can run sideways.

From memory the last time Cuthbo played 1st grade was against the Eels at the SCG last season or the Broncos in Brisbane. I remember him being shown up in defence big time in the Eels game and in the Broncos game he was no better.

Rose has lost some kg's since last season and will be better for it. He will still have some issues but at the moment he is and should be infront of Cuthbo in the pecking order. Also in front of Hall, Hall does look more mobile than Rose but his impact in attack is no where near Rose.

It's a bit rich to suggest rose be replaced by cuthbo because rose has defensive liabilities... cuthbo's defensive liabilities were there on display for everyone last year

If Cuthbo had been given as many chances as Rose I wonder who would be where in the pecking order.

The Broncos game was last year's nadir because our pack were all backing up from City vs Country and a Dubbo-Sydney flight in the previous 24 hours.

Not exactly the best time to play the game your career depends on as a young buck.

Cuthbo played 4 games and didnt not show as much as Rose did in his first 4 games, its all about taking your chances when you get them.

Cuthbo lacked mobility I thought. Surely if you are a 2nd rower you would be considered mobile and not struggle in defence like he did.

Dont get me wrong I think he has potential, he just is not as good as some think.

He's been carving them up in PL for years. What somehave seen in 3 or 4 games with added stress & out of position play seems to vary from what others have seen in 20 or 30 games. Keep that in mind.

Whilst on the sudden bagging of Cuthbo, why is Meaney out of the good books with some. I became a Meaney fan a couple of years ago when he first moved up to PL. He carved up the opposition, scored 2 or 3 & has been the most promising centre I've seen in ages.
Maybe he should be allowed to play in the #3 where he belons.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6