Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bahahaha UNTRUUUUE. altho i will admit ive never met a saints fan i would like to touch me in my special area.

tbh a very high % of male league supporters in general are not the sharpest tools in the shed.  Present company exluded of course  :)

LU is full of idiots.

Anyway time to go and have a few cold ones in Surry Hills then go watch the mighty eagles qualify for the GF. 

Kiki link said:
have fun garts!  :-*

That is true Garts and we have always prided ourselves on being slightly above the general footy audience. Sure as I get older the more of a Bogan I become, but I love in QLD now!

Right...I just stuck the jersey's on the dogs and took them over to say hello to the old lady across the road (her husband died a few weeks ago and I go into check on her every few days and she loves my dogs so i take them over to cheer her up, problem is she is a Parra supporter though!!!!)

Also I went to buy some beer at Eli waters before and got two separate "Go Manly's" so the cheer is spreading!

bahaha u dress ur dogs up too! i put a red singlet on my white dog whenever the dragons play. he totally hates footy though, he gives me a filthy, gets up and leaves the room.

Kiki link said:
bahaha i was expecting some big butch dogs. they are adorable.

Ha ha, no I have nothing to compensate for, so smaller dogs will do :)

just heard the girls on FBI radio

good listening girls
gotta say
u both sound hot hahaha :)

go manly

Cliffy Gc link said:
just heard the girls on FBI radio

good listening girls
gotta say
u both sound hot hahaha :)

go manly

They better have given a ****ing shout out to Silvertails.net!

they thanked the carnts at lu
and then the boys from silvertails.net "the manly fans but their really lovely"

i think they were talking about mata there dan hahaha ;)

Cliffy Gc link said:
they thanked the carnts at lu
and then the boys from silvertails.net \"the manly fans but their really lovely\"

i think they were talking about mata there dan hahaha ;)

awww they are Gems those girls aren't they.

HI GUYS! awww u heard my shout out! yayayay!

bahaha we sound hot. u shoulda seen what we actually looked like. ripped jeans, messy hair and sitting cross legged in the chairs like bums.

for those of you who didnt catch it ill let u guys know when the podcast is up so u can hear the shout out  :-*

yeah we heard it, it was awesome. Now we just need to wait for the marketing affect of it to work.

Thanks guys

of course! we adore him. if i remember correctly we talked about him on ugly phil last nite too. ill get the podcast of our appearance soon and post it.

hahaha dan i wouldnt count on a massive number of hits. FBI is community radio afer all  ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8