Footy Show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
She was famously chucked out of a dressing shed in the mid 80s and took it to court I believe.
[/quote]

Wasn't that Debbie Spillane or whatever her name was??
I could be wrong big time there though

What a weak farce the Footy show was.

Gallop sidestepped every question which went anywhere near getting to an issue of substance.  The panel members all weakly allowed him to do that.  Fatty Vautin was sycophantic towards Gallop in the extreme.  Fatty left Brett Stewart out to hang and made sure he put in some very very cheap shots aimed at Stewart, Hasler and Manly - in a most unManly way, a most unAustralian way too.  He actually disgusted me with his performance tonight.  

Magnay's duplicity was there for all to see.  Read any source tonight and you will see the DNA tests on BOTH Brett Stewart and the girl came back negative, yet Magney spun her story that the tests were INCONCLUSIVE, working extremely hard to downplay the significance of this result!!!  She and Fatty and Gallop all said things which indicated that they had all prejudged Stewart guilty in regards to the girl. Voss was the only one who pressed Gallop albeit very gently.  He lacked any support.  They treated Gallop with extreme kids gloves as if they were hero worshipping.  Would they have approached Brett Stewart the same if he had attended the show????  There would have been a Spanish inquisition.

No wonder I don't watch the Footy Show.

To be honest, the Gallop noncence aside I honestly thought that the Footy Show did look better tonight, more credible and more serious.

Still garbage, still a very, very long way to go, but better.

The problem the show had tonight in my opinion is not that it was not credible, but because it was trying so hard to be credible it gave Gallop a free ride, they didn't force him to answer questions or call him on the crap he dished up.

What I would have loved to have asked Gallop : 'If Stewart had got into that Taxi, gone home and sleep peacefully till morning would 4 weeks still be approapriate?" For a while I was thinking the show (Especially Johns believe it or not) were going there but in the end they let Gallop get away.

Perhaps the question should have been "If he had got into the Taxi and done nothing Illegal, would 4 weeks have been approapriate?" Then we could string him up when Stewart is found innocent.

Stiffi link said:
She was famously chucked out of a dressing shed in the mid 80s and took it to court I believe.
no Tuckshop lady arms magnay had an incident in the balmain dressroom not spliance.

been dying to use that call all week about her shes a dumb bitch.

Wasn't that Debbie Spillane or whatever her name was??
I could be wrong big time there though

[/quote]

I turned the crap of after Fatty went the big suck in the first minute.  Hypocrite.  And Johns sat there smug as a bug.  Hasn't he got the brother who was into drugs throughout his career?  Oh yep.  Junk show.

I thought Crowe's thoughts were the only interesting part of the show. Vossie was making his first appearance and despite very impressive efforts on the Roast, in fact the only credible one on that show, he interrupted far too many times. I am sure he will get better.

I was disappointed in the entire way the show was slanted against our club. But the damage is done and over so it was all about keeping jobs and the dollars flowing - no matter how tainted those earnings now are.

Ray Hadley? I thought he had been stuck in the garbage can where he could fester, but no he is back. That gives me no confidence at all in footy show and that could be it for me for the rest of the year.

i didnt bother watching it. I went to be early and woke up to my Mrs watching it. I told her to go watch the **** in the other room if she wants to watch it.

It is sad that there are no decent football shows

DSM5 link said:
I turned the crap of after Fatty went the big suck in the first minute.  Hypocrite.  And Johns sat there smug as a bug.  Hasn't he got the brother who was into drugs throughout his career?  Oh yep.  Junk show.
I thought johns was good
he asked some tough questions and gallop side steped them better than benji would on the field.

Even if Vautin had just a thread of credibility he has just gone into debt with it and therefore should be classed an imbecile.

The show is a joke and should be pulled off air. I watched the bit on Stewart then I had to turn the crap off.

I have always loved Vautin
but he lost me last night
he is a bitter and twist twat.

What a moron he gets all serious about how these guys are killing the game with what they do on the drink then at end jokes about how he would have 30 schooners and then get his bride to come get him.

Life on Mars is a FANTASTIC show, check it out - Ch 1, 12 (for digital people) and 10 Thursdays 9:30pm.
Not to mention, it's a terrific song too!

I tried to watch it but turned it off after two minutes and decided to masturbate with a cheese grater instead. Far less painful.

Fatty is a goose. Looked as if they had all been told not to ask Gallop any serious questions. Johns asked one decent one which Gallop didn't even answer.

The best footy show on TV is The Barefoot Rugby League show on NITV.

Ron E. Gibbs link said:
I tried to watch it but turned it off after two minutes and decided to masturbate with a cheese grater instead. Far less painful.

When fatty was making his opening statement, I said to the Mrs 'I bet he'd have more than a few stories about the boys on the piss when he was playing"
Then he later jokes about having 30 schooners.

The only difference with todays footballers is they are a lot more scrutinised than what fatty and his mates were and it has become an unfortunate part of todays society that people love to get other people in trouble for something.

My mrs is not much of a footy fan and knows nothing about the game but even she is disgusted by how Stewart has already been judged and hung out to dry by the media and NRL.

Never really liked Crowe but I reckon he should take over the show.

Ryno link said:
When fatty was making his opening statement, I said to the Mrs 'I bet he'd have more than a few stories about the boys on the piss when he was playing\"
Then he later jokes about having 30 schooners.

All of them are hypocrites.  Fatty acts as if he's never done anything wrong in his life.  And as if Matt Johns can talk.  How is he helping change the culture with his Reg Regan character

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6