Footy Show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nebula, a fine post.  Reg Regan; beer soaked, foul mouthed, fight lovin bogan.  Now there's a role model for the kids.  Quick, put him on TV, promote him and rejoice.  Christ, how I hate hypocrites.   

kept trying to watch it but couldn't.
nearly gagged hearing Gallop doing the lawyer thing when responding to Mat Johns.

Suddenly Footy Show is far less funny. Clowns seem more like stooges.

How come nobody does an expose on how many stories the "sports" department of the DT has cocked up in the last 3 years? How come Gallops agenda gets set by phonies like Massoud, et all?

The problem intelligent people miss about shows like Footy Show and DT, is this...

Whilst you and I see through the dribble and can see the hypocrisy, 80% of fans don't/can't! Tungsy said it really well on TS a couple of weeks ago... He said (not direct quote) "When i go out to bush and talk to ppl, whats in the DT is like gospel, they BELIEVE everything that is written."

Everyone here is right - the old footballers sticking their noses in with fake outrage hit the grog so hard they make the current crop of players look like teetotallers and it is lucky they have the few brain cells they possess.

When attending reunions, if they didn't have reminiscing stories about the grog they drank and the resultant antics they got up to they wouldn't have anything to say to each other.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4