For a bit of Fun - Who is the bigger tool Greenburg or Trump?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who is the bigger tool - Greenburg or Trump?

• Greenburg

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • Trump

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
Sorry but abortion is legal in all 50 states, each state has it's own laws on how that it works but the roe v wade case made that nation wide

The 1994 crime bill that Joe Biden was mastermind of, and proudly so? And like I said while there is 'decriminalisation' in some states in Australia for marijuana in the US it is legal already in over half of them.

I'm not saying they are left of us, obviously not, but the sepos do like freedom, something the people of this country have never had, and don't seem to want.

Yep, ‘freedom’ to go bankrupt when you get sick or injured; ‘freedom’ to lose your job under the same circumstances, or if someone you have caring responsibilities for does; ‘freedom’ to work tens of hours of mandated overtime and get two weeks’ leave a year, if you’re lucky (in the equivalent job here, I get 5 weeks annual leave, paid for 7, and generous paid sick, carers’ and compassionate leave entitlements on top if I need them); ‘freedom’ to get shot on a whim for little or no reason. No thanks.

And yes, Biden was involved in the drafting of the 1994 crime bill. Both he and Clinton have since said they regret parts of it and the consequences. Actually a sign of integrity, being able to admit you were wrong and should have done it differently. Not something you’ll ever see from the second- and third-generation slumlord Trumps.

Yep, ‘freedom’ to go bankrupt when you get sick or injured; ‘freedom’ to lose your job under the same circumstances, or if someone you have caring responsibilities for does; ‘freedom’ to work tens of hours of mandated overtime and get two weeks’ leave a year, if you’re lucky (in the equivalent job here, I get 5 weeks annual leave, paid for 7, and generous paid sick, carers’ and compassionate leave entitlements on top if I need them); ‘freedom’ to get shot on a whim for little or no reason. No thanks.

And yes, Biden was involved in the drafting of the 1994 crime bill. Both he and Clinton have since said they regret parts of it and the consequences. Actually a sign of integrity, being able to admit you were wrong and should have done it differently. Not something you’ll ever see from the second- and third-generation slumlord Trumps.
Yeah, well he was vice president for 8 years and didn't think to get Obama to overturn the 1994 crime bill that he 'regrets' so much. It's going to be his first change if he's elected right Lol . They'd be better if if cornpop was elected.

And as most Australians you don't understand freedom isn't free, neither is healthcare.

Yeah, well he was vice president for 8 years and didn't think to get Obama to overturn the 1994 crime bill that he 'regrets' so much. It's going to be his first change if he's elected right Lol . They'd be better if if cornpop was elected.

And as most Australians you don't understand freedom isn't free, neither is healthcare.

Mate, I guarantee you I understand more - and have studied more - of both American and Australian history and politics than you have. I’m less than a week from finishing a bloody degree in it!

And no, that’s not how it works - there were parts of the bill that didn’t work as intended, and there were parts that did. That’s why amendments exist. Oregon’s moves towards decriminalisation are a form of exactly that - modifying what doesn’t work and trying a different tack.

There’s this little thing called social contract theory you might want to look into. Most Americans don’t get it, and you don’t seem to either. Our system isn’t perfect, but I’m much happier with what I get out for what I put in, and the safety nets in place for the disadvantaged and vulnerable (whether permanent or temporary) here than with what’s on offer in the U.S.

Two really big markers of a decent society are how it looks after its vulnerable, and the capacity for social mobility (i.e. improving your social and economic standing through education, work etc). Australia p*sses all over America on both counts.

Mate, I guarantee you I understand more - and have studied more - of both American and Australian history and politics than you have. I’m less than a week from finishing a bloody degree in it!

And no, that’s not how it works - there were parts of the bill that didn’t work as intended, and there were parts that did. That’s why amendments exist. Oregon’s moves towards decriminalisation are a form of exactly that - modifying what doesn’t work and trying a different tack.

There’s this little thing called social contract theory you might want to look into. Most Americans don’t get it, and you don’t seem to either. Our system isn’t perfect, but I’m much happier with what I get out for what I put in, and the safety nets in place for the disadvantaged and vulnerable (whether permanent or temporary) here than with what’s on offer in the U.S.

Two really big markers of a decent society are how it looks after its vulnerable, and the capacity for social mobility (i.e. improving your social and economic standing through education, work etc). Australia p*sses all over America on both counts.
Ok whatever you reckon, lol

Yet the US has legalised Marijuana in half the states and Portland has decriminalised all drugs, even herion and meth (none here), abortion is leagal across the entire US (pretty sure it's still illegal in QLD although it is no longer prosecuted). So in some ways they are left of us.

100% the emails show that, he's a bigger war monger too. He will let China gain more power strategically and lead the world to war. Great choice.
On one hand you have a president that appeals to fear and paranoia on “China manufactured the virus”, and on the other you have your typical moderate politician in Biden that will need to be very focused on the internal affairs of the state given their current status. War in itself is an irrational concept in the current climate and only ever amounts due to climates of paranoia and fear. Although I don’t think war should come to anyone’s mind when deciding between Trump and Biden, if any of the two were to instigate or promote the climate for a war it would be trump.

To me he is just your average entitled child that was never told no, grew into a manipulative businessman and uses the loyal uneducated and businessman demographic to get behind his constant lies. I don’t really care about US politics, or politics in any sense. However, I don’t like seeing an entitled business man manouvre his way to the top, toot his horn and spread so many lies that even Stalin would be impressed. Him and his main followers tend to be very hypocritical and that kills me a little.

One last thing, “make America great again” is not even a cool slogan. Cliche as a duck, and too hitler try-hard. The thing is that when his followers get asked why they vote for him they stumble and have to think for a second. He is just charismatic, like a wealthy business school bully that gets the unknowing voters to get behind him without much reason why (or for racial reasons)

Last edited by a moderator:
It amazes me the same people that say you need to be “educated” etc are the same ones who are unaware of how the Trump family has operated in the Whitehouse.

As for Biden I am not suing he is completely clean (not sure any poli is although Obama seemed to not have as many people arrested around him as Trump) but to base it all on his “emails” which are highly suspect does not seem that well thought out.

Sleepy Creepy Joe now in the box seat.

Wonder how they’ll keep him alive long enough to get through his first term OR is this all just a farce to elevate the Vice President to be the first ever female President ??

Seriously , and sorry to repeat it, but it’s a sad sad USA if the most dynamic two people to lead their country are these two.

At least in our country our senior politicians are largely at the prime of their lives in their 50’s when elected ( yes I know a bit different in the past but certainly in recent times this is the case).

Sleepy Creepy Joe now in the box seat.

Wonder how they’ll keep him alive long enough to get through his first term OR is this all just a farce to elevate the Vice President to be the first ever female President ??

Seriously , and sorry to repeat it, but it’s a sad sad USA if the most dynamic two people to lead their country are these two.

At least in our country our senior politicians are largely at the prime of their lives in their 50’s when elected ( yes I know a bit different in the past but certainly in recent times this is the case).
Mate they will stick an intervenes into him and just pump him full of various drugs and vitamins to keep him going. That or they will get a double like saddam Hussein did. Hahaha Trump’s team has been given access to the votes in one of those states that went bidens way. I forget which one. Interesting.. but has been denied in Georgia and Michigan.

Mate they will stick an intervenes into him and just pump him full of various drugs and vitamins to keep him going. That or they will get a double like saddam Hussein did. Hahaha Trump’s team has been given access to the votes in one of those states that went bidens way. I forget which one. Interesting.. but has been denied in Georgia and Michigan.
I’ve been a scrutineer ( terrible job ) once , all parties were in the room looking at votes going to different piles I think our system has way more validity to it than that mess over there.

Trump is most likely right you can bet there’s been some skullduggery going on.

Kim jong ?

I think you need to look into Soros abit more.. he is very powerful and decides who runs what country.

You say trump is dangerous but what wars has he started? Under him isis was defeated and their leader killed. The 2nd in charge in iran i forget his name, he was responsible for countless shia terror attacks. Trump also stopped kim jong from nuking us all or at least stopped the threats and in doing so in a very professional manner de-escalated a very serious situation that ended peacefully. Under trump many peace deals have been struck in the middle east with Israel... you think he is dangerous because he speaks the truth or how it is ie the china virus. China wont even let an independent investigation into the virus that ravaged the world. And when scomo asked for an investigation they threatened not to buy our wine and gas and whatever else, why? Trump is holding them by the tail and they hate it.. did know he used the money he gained from tarifs on china some 28 billion and gave it to the farmers of the USA because china targeted them.

bush and Obama where in how many wars? Dont listen to the bs media go look into things yourself. Biden will take the US into a war within 2 years. Iran most likely.. and Australia will help no doubt
A few issues with that... and I want to preface this by saying that I have always respected and liked your input on this forum, and appreciate the fact you’re prepared to debate it, rather than getting narky, and politics and footy should never meet like this, but...but I work with the media every day... and I see the dedication they put in to their work, the effort they take to find the truth in a story. Both my parents were journalists. To suggest that some shonky ‘not mainstream media’ is more believable than dedicated professionals is BS. Show me some evidence from a CREDIBLE media source, rather than a far-right comspiracy theory website and I’ll take note. Biden is dancing to the tune of a billionaire, eh? Trump called Murdock direct to have a whinge when Fox News called Arizona blue. Talk about influence. Plus, North Korea has never managed to produce a nuclear weapon, nor a rocket capable of carrying one. Yes they have tried, but not got far. And what now...Trump starts losing the election, so he’s blaming the ref, and then trying to start riots across the country? Great sporting example for the kids.

Electoral fraud... how many of these claims he’s making are substantiated? So far, zero. So he’s lying through his teeth as usual. He manipulates the truth, and people, like nobody else in history.

‘’Israel... peace deals... “ you know that Israel and the USA have always been staunch allies, yes? Israel and the US are linked by money - the Rothschilds for example - and will always be allies.

and Yes, China are the next elephant in the room, no question...we’ll be having this debate in the next year or two, unless they get slapped down by someone. Maybe the Japanese will rise again. but Trump is nothing but divisive, and cares for nothing but himself and his own ego. Let’s watch the toys being thrown out of the cot for the next week or seven...

I’ve been a scrutineer ( terrible job ) once , all parties were in the room looking at votes going to different piles I think our system has way more validity to it than that mess over there.

Trump is most likely right you can bet there’s been some skullduggery going on.
I’ve been a vote counter... geez That was a bad job.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4