Foran live Q & A

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foz.....in all honesty - what do you think Brad Arthur can do for your game that two champion halves such as Toovey and Joey John's can't? I mean, wasn't Joey the player of the century? I can understand DCE's move to the Titans - money and he'll be moving closer to his family in Brisbane. But what is your motivation for this?

I would just ask him to take good care of his 2011 premiership ring cause it is the only one he will ever own.

I've got a good one that I'd like answered if somebody could be bothered asking it:

If you'd been at Parramatta for the last six years instead of Manly, what do you think you would have achieved as a player and a person?

Also, how is adding a lengthy daily commute to training going to help your family life?

Is this your Parra Profile Photo, Foz ?
74fc717800f25d37dbe3e24699365857.jpg

I've reached the 'next level' Dalai!

1aa26e94_Goat.jpeg

Question from a reporter in the street to a Manly fan: "So what do you think of Kieran Foran?"

A: "I don't think of him."

He is not answering with any confidence. Seems like he is doubting what he is saying, or is lying.

QUESTION: Ultimately what did the decision come down to?

FOZ: "There were a few factors but I wanted to make a decision for myself and my family, that's the main sort of reason. This is a really great footy club, it's going to continue to be a winning club and I just think the people that are involved, Tooves and the coaching staff – Dave Penna and Steve Georgallis are doing a really good job at the moment in taking this club forward and I've got no doubts we can have a successful year."

Is there any chance you changing your mind and staying as an Eagle

FOZ: "Look I don't think so, I'll honour the decision I've made and that's the way I see it.

I will save you the trouble
"it was a tough decision"
"I only made my mind up yesterday"
"I respect Tooves and it was the hardest thing that i have ever had to do"
"I had to do it for my family..."
"Plus the money is great, stupid Parra idiots, I just couldn't knock it back"

Was this anyone from here, post by a user called wow:

a few seconds ago
Foz, im devastated mate. Cant believe im going to be yelling at you come next year. Worse this was spilled to the Manly fans last November when you were overheard telling other players in public you were going to the Eels. Mate, if you knew then why not tell the club so they could prepare. The only people that lose out are the fans. The club will get over it, buy more players and Manly will keep winning moving forward....meanwhile im going to be hating you for leaving the way you did. btw stay off the whites cause you never know who your mates are.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4