Foran live Q & A

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just saw a report on Channel 10 where this Fwit Liam Cox said Manly offered both Foran and Evans $1.1-m a season each but they "chose to desert a sinking ship."
So, what he's saying is that Evans is moving to the NRL Titans for less money. And he obviously wasn't aware that Manly beat the Storm without Foran.
How biased are these cliched clowns!

So they are deserting an alleged "sinking ship" for one that never floated in the Titans and another that sunk 30 years ago in the Eels. I suppose it makes sense if their families enjoy living under water.

Top dog 95 how's the messiah des going hasn't done much since 2011 bought not bred now the eels can use your clubs motto aswell !

Are you a simpleton? Manly don't need Foran, as it was clearly proven against the storm. Manly have been through worse than this and came back to be the best team for the last 10 years. How long has parra been waiting for a premiership? 30 years? And you all think Foran will deliver it hahaha, you need more than 1 player
That's true. Foran was not there. However DCE was, and he won you that game. Oh by the way, just incase you don't know he is also leaving. Did you forget about that? Seems to me you are the only simpleton here.
What makes you think I care if the eels get a premiership?

Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread or any other, but why was he allowed to pose in Eels gear for the telecrap yesterday (Tuesday)? Absolutely disgraceful. Stand corrected if it was photo shopped but I couldn't see any note on the picture which said it was a digitally altered image which I think is a requirement by law no matter how obvious it is.

I just saw a report on Channel 10 where this Fwit Liam Cox said Manly offered both Foran and Evans $1.1-m a season each but they "chose to desert a sinking ship."

Well, rats are usually the first to go.

Gives the men more time to right the ship and get back on their way.

Wont say much about the comment on the "whites" but lets just say the person who said it is not wrong. He must of hung out with him in the off season. Seen it with my own eyes.

I feel pretty stupid and slow, but what is this about? If it can't be shared please PM me.

View attachment 1259 View attachment 1258
What are you doing in the Eagles nest Top dog ? Why dont you go and sht in your back yard
What are you doing in the Eagles nest Top dog ? Why dont you go back and sht in your back yard LOL
images.jpg

That's true. Foran was not there. However DCE was, and he won you that game. Oh by the way, just incase you don't know he is also leaving. Did you forget about that? Seems to me you are the only simpleton here.
What makes you think I care if the eels get a premiership?
Shouldn't you be focused on trying to get a guy with a broken neck registered to play?

So not about money and all about family are the key comments

What are Parramatta offering to improve the family life other than money ?

So not about money and all about family are the key comments

What are Parramatta offering to improve the family life other than money ?

It has been covered but extra holidays. Gets time off in September instead of having to play through like when at Manly.

Someone asked him about being overheard last YEAR bragging about leaving Manly....the response was deafening silence bahahaha. I so wanted him to answer that the **** stain.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread or any other, but why was he allowed to pose in Eels gear for the telecrap yesterday (Tuesday)? Absolutely disgraceful. Stand corrected if it was photo shopped but I couldn't see any note on the picture which said it was a digitally altered image which I think is a requirement by law no matter how obvious it is.

Photoshop, but you're right. It should have been labelled as such.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6