Foran mid season swap for Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's also a lie. In the bush.. In a Range Rover? Lol it'll break down before it gets bush!! Fellow cruiser driver here lol, 80 series old school TD :)

My son in law has an 80, now THERE is a truck!!

No where near the mod cons of my Prado 150, but his has 580,000 on the clock, original engine and still going strong.....but he'd die for it to be a Turbo

FJ Cruiser here .. company vehicle .. they were not impressed when the first tank full of fuel cost $250 ... but I love it.
And getting completely off topic, I would love to see the swap.

Most expensive fill up I have ever had, in the middle of the Canning Stock Route in WA....155 Litres....$625.00....ouch!!

By the way was reading something today where Parra a keen to release Lussick mid season but are waiting for Pauli Pauli to come back from injury, so I wonder if a mid season swapo might not be possible.....I know it's not like for like, but we do have Feleti to fill in (if fit)

By the way was reading something today where Parra a keen to release Lussick mid season but are waiting for Pauli Pauli to come back from injury, so I wonder if a mid season swapo might not be possible.....I know it's not like for like, but we do have Feleti to fill in (if fit)
I don't really see how this swap works - I'm sure Foz is in more than Lussick and if they want to release him, fine, release him. We shouldn't give up anything to get a player a club doesn't want.

My son in law has an 80, now THERE is a truck!!

No where near the mod cons of my Prado 150, but his has 580,000 on the clock, original engine and still going strong.....but he'd die for it to be a Turbo
Yeah mate 1HDT's are an awesome motor. Mine's still a young fella with only 345,000 on it lol. Towed my parent's van all over Aus before they upgraded to a 105, as it was slightly over the towing capacity on the 80.

So would we have Lussick back? I thought he was a good bench impact forward playing with us but tends to suffer from brain implosions. I think he'd add some starch to our current pack though.

It's also a lie. In the bush.. In a Range Rover? Lol it'll break down before it gets bush!! Fellow cruiser driver here lol, 80 series old school TD :)
Been driving land rovers for many years - never seriously been let down. They are expensive to run & when something does break that's not under warranty you need a second mortgage. I'd recommend one to anyone though. Not had a range rover yet but have had the discovery 2 + 3. Both were company cars.

Been driving land rovers for many years - never seriously been let down. They are expensive to run & when something does break that's not under warranty you need a second mortgage. I'd recommend one to anyone though. Not had a range rover yet but have had the discovery 2 + 3. Both were company cars.
They're a good horse mate and will get you most places :) I guess I just prefer the simple old cruisers with live axle/coil over cab/mechanical injection. Very little goes wrong with them, they're an honest fourby all day long :)

Fark off with all your **** box talk...... Create your heap of **** , and how much petrol it takes thread if you want to go on with it........ Has nothing to do with mid season swap of lussick and Foran .

Fark off with all your **** box talk...... Create your heap of **** , and how much petrol it takes thread if you want to go on with it........ Has nothing to do with mid season swap of lussick and Foran .
I take it you don't drive a Land Rover then. It's like penis envy.

I think mat ballin has a Range Rover.

Lol till that old Clevo leaks all its oil on the ground and you're gettin towed.. Again..

;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7