Foran suing Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree, my point was to allay @Ralphie 's fear that Manly are in breach of the Cap.

Deadbeat can sue the TPA Company, not sure why he went after Manly @:rolleyes:
Well it's obvious that he has learned from his dealings with Parra that third party deals are paid for by the club, hence his stance that Manly should pay up just like Parra have.

Is Urban Building the the TPA that is owed ?
I hope not because they are affiliated to the Manly Sea Eagles as a sponsor

What a f**king ingrate. The reason he got the megabucks contract with the slime is because he got a head start with us.......and he wants to sue the club?

Again, read the NRL exemption post - Manly are fine :)
If that is the TPA it comes under the acceptance if it was under 300,000
hence the reason why he wants to sue Manly as it was through that sponsor If it is through a totally different source that maybe why manly don''t have any cause for concern

This is a rather concerning (aka comedic to ppl on the hill) day for the Penns.

First Zorba is in the Manly paper having a go at seeming long time Manly supporters for watching a game on the hill, no longer in a box seat, obviously insinuating they have moved from the pent house to the **** house.

By lunch time Stevie G is suing Manly.

By evening Foran is suing Manly.

What clown runs this show? Oh a bloke called Bozo you say.

I don't hold fears yet of Forans legal action, that we clearly have not guaranteed a 3rd party deal, makes it hard to see that we have any cap issues at this point in time.

Parra on the other hand he he...

Will anyone believe the Penns have been pricks and denied entitlements to those who moved or that they decided to move on? No that just dosent sound right one little bit:). Toov's as a witness anyone?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4