Forans opinion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watched Fox replay, their opinions on the issues tonight are so much more balanced than ch9 were.

they in the end also believe it's no try, but mentioned that it evens up for the cowboys 2nd try.

Now, i am also going to change my tune...from the camera angle from somewhere near halfway...it does show Keirens fingers being impacted by the force of something, and can only look like the ball.

I was right in front of the incident and my reaction at the time is that Thurston touched it and that it was correctly awarded. Pity that Buhrer was offside at the kick in the try at the end that was not awarded. Correct decison there.

In the first half we had to take a line dropout when Bowen was offside by a metre and noone noticed it or about three forward passes from dummy half.

My immediate opinion was that Thurston knocked it back and foran didn't get a touch on it

There is an angle from the southern end that shows JT trying to do a Killer bat down. He should have whacked it out of play as there was always a chance that one of the Many Manly Players there would swoop onto it. A brown hand clearly knocks the ball, as a paler had attempts to intefer.

Jt got to it before Foz - and the Ref had called 6 to go, so all good, play on.

Tuffua's crocodile roll try was actually aided by the two Cowboy Players :p

Manly won by 10 points, Cows got 6 from a stripped ball, scrum - do the math and Cows would still have lost by 4:exclamation:

Thanks NQ for a B2B segment on the way to a B2B GF:D

Funny thing on twitter (posted 3 hours BEFORE the game) so no conspiracy:[attachment=349]

Foran did not touch it. The last angle shows forans hand covering thurstons cause of the angle but it was thurstons hand touching the ball slow it down and watch it I don't know how they kept going on and on about it.

Then foran confirmed what I already thought !!

For mind if there is that much doubt over a try then the benefit should go to the defending team - look at the debate on here...with no clear conclusions and everyone pretty passionate about their view point

All i say is if the ruling was against Manly how would you feel?

When I first watched the replays that 9 kept showing during the match it looked liked Fozzies hand knocked the ball forward. His arm was on the oustside so you could not see vision of JT hands.
The other angle on the highlight reel show the ball coming of Thurstan's hand with a possibility of it slightly touching Kieran's, but this is unclear.
We may have benefited from a 50/50 call but it is not as nearly a clear cut wrong decision as the manly hating media and public are making out.
If it had of been at the other end of the field we would have been hearing stories of JT brilliance. Comments such as 'he may have got a bit lucky, but his persitence created the opportunity and Manly failed to shut it down....blah, blah, blah'.
The better side won because Manly dominated Thurstan and Bowen. Simple.

seems to be a lot of doubt amongst us manly fans, benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking team, manly were the attacking team!
so it was a correct call obviously!

The angle from behind was the most conclusive to me. It shows distance between Foran's hand and the ball. At the very least there is massive doubt and the rule is that it goes to the attacking team. Just got off the fox sports Site. Some of the funniest dummy spits I've seen, most of which very soberly outline the clear evidence that the game was rigged and the NRL wants manly to win (can you believe it - they want the most hated team with fans that don't travel to win!). Apparently a lot of people are now 'never going to watch NRL again'. Reminded me of my 3 year old throwing a tantrum. LOL.

Who cares and in the context of the match they had a hell of a lot of calls go their way.

The better team on the night one, Manly where a class above the cowgirls last night and it's just that simple.

JT is quickly replacing Robbie Farrer as the player I dislike most in the comp.

<<<God has Spoken>>>>

Glenn Hall is now accusing Fozz of lying . I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with his dive for cover , but now he's stooping to character assasination. Are you that bitter Glenn at being moved on ?

Most definitely a try. Look at the scoreboard for all the proof you need.

To borrow a line from my regular golfing buddies. It's not how, it's how many.

dceagle said:
Glenn Hall is now accusing Fozz of lying . I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with his dive for cover , but now he's stooping to character assasination. Are you that bitter Glenn at being moved on ?

Haha yeah I heard that, well I didn't hear Hall say that, but I heard Fox Sports News mention it.

Way to ruin any goodwill you had at Manly Glenn.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4