Foran's reason to depart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We will have plenty of cap space mate, but as we've seen those high profile players we could really go after are pretty much sewn up for next year (Taumalolo, JWH, Merrin etc) so it may take some patience from the club and patience from us before we can turn it around with recruitment. The last thing I want to see is the club throwing large amounts of cash at players like Hodkinson etc in haste.
I don't think JWH or Taumalalo have actually re-signed. JWH just said he's not keen on the Raiders and would like to stay but I didn't actually hear about years/dollars. I think they'd probably have to let Maloney go to do it.

I won't make the same mistake twice....Go, stay, whatever, just speak your mind and let the club and the supporters know where they stand !

Lara Pitt just said that Foran's management met with Manly today and it is a race between us and the Eels

for what its worth, Lara Pitt says Forans management met with Manly today and a decision due any day...we are still not out of the race.

Last edited:
That what i have heard dont shoot the messenger. and what was the first game of football you guys ever watch manly play my first game that i can remember seeing is 1971 grand final souths and manly which i was at
I don't know which game you were watching...Manly weren't IN the 1971 Grand Final, which was between Souths and St George.
i can remember the dark days when we used to be called the northern beagles
When were these particular "dark days"? We were NEVER called the "northern beagles" as far as I can remember... :speechless:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4