Forget the 2 points This Friday night at brookvale means so much more.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm glad that scum hate me. I'd want nothing to do with them. They should all be deported even the ones who are from here. They are a blight on humanity :d

I've just returned from several weeks working with the heroes who help out HIV patients and victims of chronic sexual abuse and sex slavery in Africa. You'll have to forgive me for tuning out the sound and fury of the so-called sins of the Bulldogs. There are far worse things to get passionate about in this world.

Well there's no point getting passionate about anything then. Maybe we should all just sit around sipping tea waiting to die?

Volley said:
Well there's no point getting passionate about anything then. Maybe we should all just sit around sipping tea waiting to die?

Nothing wrong with rivalry, just that a few are taking it a bit too far where I think it could trail into violence at the game, just remember where all passionate fans and its just a game.

For me, its a 2 point march up the NRL Ladder to secure the first B2B of the NRL.

Its a distraction to focus on the Opposition IMO.

The last thing I would want is to have the Manly Players relax after beating the Dogs and miss out on defending their Premiership:dodgy:

Go the Tricoloured Rooters tonight:p

PS Eagle Rock just started on the Radio - its a sign :D

You think a out the teams we have aged and have rivialies with since this site has been going. The Melbourne one comes to mine yet only one club has had filthy scum come on here and troll this site like the dogs fans have.

These people are filth.

We'll never have what football in Europe and South America have if people don't start to fire the fornication up.

It's these rivalries and the hulabaloo that surrounds them that gives the game credibility. If you just want to sit and be entertained by a jolly old contest with your friends of all clubs, just wanting a nice time, you are the problem. Liverpool, Man U, Barca etc aren't the global brands they are because their fans see it as just a game. They're huge because they're nuts and there's thousands of them. The money goes with what the consumer sees as being important. If you treat it as just a game, that's all it will ever be.

Duff said:
We'll never have what football in Europe and South America have if people don't start to fire the fornication up.

It's these rivalries and the hulabaloo that surrounds them that gives the game credibility. If you just want to sit and be entertained by a jolly old contest with your friends of all clubs, just wanting a nice time, you are the problem. Liverpool, Man U, Barca etc aren't the global brands they are because their fans see it as just a game. They're huge because they're nuts and there's thousands of them. The money goes with what the consumer sees as being important. If you treat it as just a game, that's all it will ever be.
This.
Our game is built on passion and tribalism.

Our tribe of the north representing everything that is good about the game and the blue and white filthy from the south west whom are a cancer to the sport.

Time to stand up Manly fans.... Stand up and be counted.

I love manly do you?

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Can Des be stripped of his life membership? Or would that look bad, noting that he will probably do a 'Fulton' and return to the Club, circa 2017?

Yes I am kidding, about stripping him off life membership that is.

I have never seen a more vile and repulsive club than the dogs. They need to be obliterated on Fri night. My hatred for them is now unparalleled. Every time I hear their name it makes me sick.

mickqld said:
I have never seen a more vile and repulsive club than the dogs. They need to be obliterated on Fri night. My hatred for them is now unparalleled. Every time I hear their name it makes me sick.
Im with you mick my brother.

The are as rotten as you could be. If I had my way they would be relegated to the bundy red cup.

Cancer on the game.

Jatz Crackers said:
Cameron said:
the only true evil in this competition is that festering scum that is Canterbury. 

The dogs & the storm are in the same class. Both are cheating clubs who are a stain on what is a great sport.

But I guess for this week the standout must be the dogs.

Add the knights to that list ( roids )

They boast they fleeced $695 million last year from their 695 pokies. Not just a cancer on the game a cancer on society.

Cameron said:
Duff said:

This.

Our tribe of the north representing everything that is good about the game and the blue and white filthy from the south west whom are a cancer to the sport.

I love manly do you?

haha, your that passionate about manly, I reckon you would throw yourself in front of a bus to save Jamie Lyon if you thought he was going to get hit!

Simonmyers11 said:
Cameron said:
Duff said:

This.

I love manly do you?

haha, your that passionate about manly, I reckon you would throw yourself in front of a bus to save Jamie Lyon if you thought he was going to get hit!
I'd think about it for a second then do it.
If it was stewy I wouldn't even think I'd just jump

Cameron said:
Yes there will be 2 much needed points up for grabs but that's not why a win Friday night is paramount. 

It's about showing the rugby league world what having true heart and soul is all about and how that will always win over the pure vile filth that is the Canterbury-Bankstown club. 

Our great club that has come from ashes of extinction to be the benchmark of the Nrl will be pitted up against one of the games true parasites. 
A club that has a putrid history built upon lies, cheating and shame. 

Don't be mistaken my manly brothers and sisters we are playing a club that is rotten to it's very core. 

Don't be conned by the media rhetoric  that our great club are "The Silvertails" and the games true villains. That a manufactured myth, the only true evil in this competition is that festering scum that is Canterbury. 

How there is a place in the NRL for this filth is beyond me.  You only have to scratch the surface of their rotten history to see it. 

1988 - illegally take out the oppositions best player in the grand final

1995 - Their CEO while vice president of the ARL commits the club to be super league that very action condems
Norths
Illawarra 
Perth
South Qld
Balmain
Wests 
St George  and the gold coast into rugby league oblivion. 

1995 the same CEO cheats the salary cap to illegally sign a player who was key to their upset premiership robbery. 

2000-2002 for the second time this foul club cheats the Salary Cap in the most blatant of ways. 

2001-2005 the rats and filth who support that club riot at games and train stations. 

2004 players accused of sexual assault (charges weren't laid) 
[Edit: No offence Cam, but just got to be careful with that sort of subject matter]

Win, lose or Draw on Friday night my manly family we can hold our heads high because they will always be in our shadows because there are things in life money just can't buy and one of those things is pride. Pride in that sea eagle worn over our hearts and pride about where we have come from we have alot to be proud of, put quite simply those animals don't. 

So forget about Hasler and his lemmings who blindly followed him off the cliff Friday night is about our club standing up and being counted.
Go Manly

Cameron, channel 10 news just showed part of your and Lloydy's post on the news lol :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8