Forget the 2 points This Friday night at brookvale means so much more.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh great. Another week of pathological anti-bulldog frenzy. Actually friends of mine who support the Eels were at the game on Friday night and were terrified by their proximity to the Bulldog fanbase. Not much has changed since 2005.

You would think, considering the events on the forum during the week with Shane, we would have some perspective

See this is what I mentioned in another thread. The supporters are already firing up what do you think the players are feeling already. This is going to explode Fri night. Last years battle of Brookvale will pale compared to the absolute hatred that the Manly crowd will be feeling by Fri night. Barring cyclonic weather the atmosphere this Fri night is going to be a powder keg. This game is going to erupt.

You can be sure there will be a story every day in the DT, whipping up the dogs fans into a frenzy. In which case perhaps it's a good thing they can't catch a train to the game. It will probably be similar to the semi against the dragons in 2008. they came in huge numbers that night. Can't recall if there was much trouble though. Unfortunately I think the likelihood of that on Friday is a real possibility.

Cameron said:
Yes there will be 2 much needed points up for grabs but that's not why a win Friday night is paramount. 

It's about showing the rugby league world what having true heart and soul is all about and how that will always win over the pure vile filth that is the Canterbury-Bankstown club. 

Our great club that has come from ashes of extinction to be the benchmark of the Nrl will be pitted up against one of the games true parasites. 
A club that has a putrid history built upon lies, cheating and shame. 

Don't be mistaken my manly brothers and sisters we are playing a club that is rotten to it's very core. 

Don't be conned by the media rhetoric  that our great club are "The Silvertails" and the games true villains. That a manufactured myth, the only true evil in this competition is that festering scum that is Canterbury. 

How there is a place in the NRL for this filth is beyond me.  You only have to scratch the surface of their rotten history to see it. 

1988 - illegally take out the oppositions best player in the grand final

1995 - Their CEO while vice president of the ARL commits the club to be super league that very action condems
Norths
Illawarra 
Perth
South Qld
Balmain
Wests 
St George  and the gold coast into rugby league oblivion. 

1995 the same CEO cheats the salary cap to illegally sign a player who was key to their upset premiership robbery. 

2000-2002 for the second time this foul club cheats the Salary Cap in the most blatant of ways. 

2001-2005 the rats and filth who support that club riot at games and train stations. 

2004 players accused of sexual assault (charges weren't laid) 
[Edit: No offence Cam, but just got to be careful with that sort of subject matter]

Win, lose or Draw on Friday night my manly family we can hold our heads high because they will always be in our shadows because there are things in life money just can't buy and one of those things is pride. Pride in that sea eagle worn over our hearts and pride about where we have come from we have alot to be proud of, put quite simply those animals don't. 

So forget about Hasler and his lemmings who blindly followed him off the cliff Friday night is about our club standing up and being counted.
Go Manly
Dogs by name Dogs by nature
good assement :)

Is a 20k house full too much to expect this Friday night? The dirty dog supporters usually travel in good numbers, and this is the game all Manly fans have had circled on the calendar for months. The fortress will be filled with hatred and the players will be itching to impress and prove to all who are the premiership contenders and who may well just be pretenders. My opinion, this game reminds me of when we hosted the Storm towards the end of 08. There is no denying the Dogs have a good side, and we will need to be at our best, but I am expecting huge games from King, Kite and Choc. If these blokes get on top early, we win by 8.

lsz said:
You would think, considering the events on the forum during the week with Shane, we would have some perspective

Look out people it's the pc Police.
Seriously mate grow a set it's footy, footy is about tribalism and passion.

If you had your way I think we would all be having high tea Friday afternoon with dogs fans.

And they make a mountain of $$$ from their sad fans gambling addictions..

"THE state's top 10 pokie clubs are raking in a staggering $400 million every year from the machines.

Topping the list is the Bulldogs Leagues Club in Belmore, which pocketed $69.5 million in revenue from 695 machines last year."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-news/rivers-of-gold-in-poker-machine-profit/story-e6freuzi-1226147364343

Cameron said:
lsz said:

Look out people it's the pc Police.
Seriously mate grow a set it's footy, footy is about tribalism and passion.

If you had your way I think we would all be having high tea Friday afternoon with dogs fans.

Whatever mate I prefer to have some perspective in my life.

As for the PC thing I have been called worse by a lot more people. Funny my PC leanings have always stopped me from joining in the thai "jokes" aimed in your direction so i guess there must be some positive to it

Ceagle said:
Cameron said:
Jerry1 said:
And the standard of posts sink to a new low!

Do u have an issue with the truth sunshine

Seriously dude, you have taken this rivalry to a whole other level, chill out bro.

He hasnt taken it far enough.

My mate is a rabid dog fan rang me to tell me he has made a big flag for friday night, told him to **** off and i will not answer his calls until i see him at the game.

I told my uncle to go and **** himself too for telling me the dogs will win on friday.

Napper said:
Ceagle said:
Cameron said:
Jerry1 said:

Seriously dude, you have taken this rivalry to a whole other level, chill out bro.

My mate is a rabid dog fan rang me to tell me he has made a big flag for friday night, told him to f**k off and i will not answer his calls until i see him at the game.

I told my uncle to go and f**k himself too for telling me the dogs will win on friday.
And you were being serious?

Napper said:
Ceagle said:
Cameron said:
Jerry1 said:

My mate is a rabid dog fan rang me to tell me he has made a big flag for friday night, told him to f**k off and i will not answer his calls until i see him at the game.

I told my uncle to go and f**k himself too for telling me the dogs will win on friday.
Ahem my manly brother.

The bulldogs stand for everything that's is evil and putrid in the game.

Napper said:
Ceagle said:
Cameron said:
Jerry1 said:

lol

Manly should ban all oppositions fans banners for 1week only

Ceagle said:
Napper said:
Ceagle said:
Cameron said:
Jerry1 said:

Dead serious. Not so much my uncle he doesnt support the dogs but my mate, any time he mentions the dogs this season ive hung up on him.

Napper said:
Ceagle said:
Napper said:
Ceagle said:
Cameron said:

Dead serious. Not so much my uncle he doesnt support the dogs but my mate, any time he mentions the dogs this season ive hung up on him.

Slash his tires mate :d

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6