Forty Years of Hate Based On a Lie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the real question here is, why was Nuttybott reading Glory Days; The Story of South Sydney's Golden Era by Alan Whiticker ??

That's a joke NB. ;)

The true myth is why this lie has been perpetuated by every facet of the media since it began in the first place. If you throw enough s%&t at a blanket, some of it sticks and unfortunately Manly are stereotyped as rugby leagues villains. The only thing that really stings me is that the majority of fans of every other team think they have a right to continually bully, belittle, denigrate, defame and insult us based on these lies. I don't care or wan't people to like us as I passed the point of caring what others think a long time ago but I do think that Manly deserves a lot more respect for its achievements by the general public than its ever been given credit for. However, I won't hold my breath waiting for that apology, It's not coming as no-one but Manly fans care.

Nuttybott said:
mozgrame said:
I think the real question here is, why was Nuttybott reading Glory Days; The Story of South Sydney's Golden Era by Alan Whiticker ??

That's a joke NB. ;)

I was in the library, Mozgrame...and they didn't have a copy of The Sea Eagle Has Landed... ;)

Fair enough mate. A true Manly fan will always seek to broaden his knowledge at any opportunity. Well done!! :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6