Forward Pack 2016/17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Miles lol

I said it when we signed him.. he was signed to make sure DCE stayed and that we would regret it. I was slaughtered for it, but hey its all fun and games isn't it.

No-one sign a 30 year old front rower that only plays a reasonably decent 3 games a year (SOO) and then is pedestrian in every other game.

The Titans are pissing themselves that we bought him to keep DCE.

giphy.gif

or Justin Hodges (they kissed and made up later though...)

Mate, I can't think that Myles has been better than Starling. In my opinion, Myles is maybe up there with the worst signing in the clubs history - alongside Durdavec and Winter

Bit harsh, picking out two random minimum wage guys. Brett and Scott Fulton are clearly Manly's two worst ever signings.

I'm not doubting anyone here but could someone show me or tell me where Bozo promised Manly a big signing?

Still think Manu Ma'u would be a good fallback plan if Gillett doesn't happen.
indont beleive he did, the Wheel said we would but wouldn't reveal who or his sources as he didn't want the Ryan treatment.
The signing never came....

Moley from RLW, said Manlys offer is now 2.6 million for 4 years, Donkeys only offering 1.8 Million, he's a young bloke and whilst he'd love staying with his mates to forgo $800,000 would be madness.
He'll be paid 4 million from the donkeys, it's just that the cap will say 1.8 and then everyone in donkeyland will sing praises about his loyalty.

Miles lol

No-one sign a 30 year old front rower that only plays a reasonably decent 3 games a year (SOO) and then is pedestrian in every other game.
Well, there was this 32 year old back rower signed for four years and a team called parra.....

Mead looks certain to go to the Donkeys, guess that might now preclude the Goanna!!

No doubt about it the Donks can sign just about whomever they want!!!

It sure is a very level playing field isn't it?

indont beleive he did, the Wheel said we would but wouldn't reveal who or his sources as he didn't want the Ryan treatment.
The signing never came....
Wheel indicated we were chasing David Klemmer big time Problem is we signed Louis Lane instead

Wheel indicated we were chasing David Klemmer big time Problem is we signed Louis Lane instead

Things change mate. That may have been spot on at the time of him saying it.

For the record, I actually heard we released Symonds to create space for a specific player, assuming we had actually signed a player (verbally), although they ended up remaining where they were in the end - costing us Big Red.

Things happen last minute.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4