Forwards 2nd Half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he has the right personality to be a good coach but needs more time in an assistant role with an experienced campaigner---before he started i stated i thought it was 2 years too early for my liking---too close to the senior group.

I wasn't a fan of the "floating around half" talk, not sure if he was quoted as such but it was mentioned quite a bit on here, was overly simplistic and optimistic full of young coach enthusiasm to induce change.

I think in time he will end up being a good coach but i don't think a young Coach was the right mix for a club in transition----but not many quality coaches on offer and Toovey was not of long term quality either.

I think he has the right personality to be a good coach but needs more time in an assistant role with an experienced campaigner---before he started i stated i thought it was 2 years too early for my liking---too close to the senior group.

I wasn't a fan of the "floating around half" talk, not sure if he was quoted as such but it was mentioned quite a bit on here, was overly simplistic and optimistic full of young coach enthusiasm to induce change.

I think in time he will end up being a good coach but i don't think a young Coach was the right mix for a club in transition----but not many quality coaches on offer and Toovey was not of long term quality either.
Yeah unfortunately I think you are right. It bothers me that he has a 3 year deal because i can't see him doing anything of use for another 4 years at least. The team struggles to show even a basic park footy structure and this bothers me. I think he is way out of his depth now, and only for the knights we would have been our first spoon for sure. Management are too pig headed to admit they are wrong and bring back Des.

The lack of involvement from our fullback, our most experienced player, hastened our capitulation. I'm sure if Lyon or Matai were playing then they would have involved themselves when the troops were flagging and we would have held on.
Our 20 year old centre showed the spirit and determination that our once great fullback had showed for the past decade.
RIP Former Great Fullback.

I know we are busted at the moment but the worst thing I see at the moment is that as soon as there is the slightest bit of adversity our team cant handle it, at 24-14 with 15 to go we had to only score one more try and we put that game to bed and we had repeat sets and could not do it.

As soon as the Riff played fast, they steam rolled us, what we saw in the last 15 minutes was humiliating. no fight, it was surrender!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8