Forwards on the move .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We have Marty who on his day is the top prop in the NRL, Lussick who is coming in to his prime as an experienced prop, AFB and Perrett who both showed this year they are capable and still improving, plus Sipley and Talanoa with almost zero NRL experience.
Myles and Lawrence departed.
Therefore - we will definitely be adding at least one more front rower, my guess is someone with 50-100 games in NRL.

When did we sign Talanoa and when did he switch to prop? I thought he was an outside back when at the rabbids before going to superleague?

I meant the guy we got late in the year from the Eels. Come to think of it, in effect he replaced Myles, so maybe Sipley will come in as a direct swap for Lawrence?

As much as I would love to see Klemmer at Manly, I think its a long shot. With Graham now gone to St Merge and his best mate Woods joining the club, does anyone really think that the Dogs are just going to let Klemmer walk without a fight to retain him? He's a current NSW and Australian rep player, the 2017 Brad Fittler medalist as NSW's best player this year and he did that from the bench. He is a valuable commodity.

They'll offload others before they seriously think about saying adios to Klemmer, despite the constant media and fan speculation.

With Woods, Klemmer and Jackson leading the way the Dogs would have a pretty good forward pack next year and they won't give that up so easily.

I meant the guy we got late in the year from the Eels. Come to think of it, in effect he replaced Myles, so maybe Sipley will come in as a direct swap for Lawrence?
Kelepi Tanginoa is the player from the eels you were thinking of. Potentially a good prospect
360px-Kelepi_Tanginoa_Wentworthville.jpg

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Matt Moylan
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. David Klemmer
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Lloyd Perrett

and I'd be expecting top 2. That roster competes with The Storm. NSW Cup below would also have to be top 4-5.

01. Tevita Funa
02. Jonathan Wright
03. Brad Parker
04. Tom Wright
05. Matthew Wright
06. Luke Metcalf
07. Jackson Hastings
08. Toafofoa Sipley
09. Cameron Cullen
10. Kelepi Tanganoa
11. Shaun Lane
12. Frank Winterstein
13. Jamil Hopoate

14. Joey Lussick
15. Taniela Paseka
17. Billy Bainbridge

Then you have most of the NYC being so young, they stay mainly in tact, and you assume they are right up there.

01. Jade Anderson
02. Alfred Smalley
04. Semisi Kioa
05. Bilal Maarbani
07. Cade Cust
08. Jaiden Tarrant
09. Manase Fainu
10. Elia Faatui
11. Blake Andrews
12. Josh Martin
13. Haumole Olakauátu

14. Kurtis Preece
15. Jesse Martin
16. Zaan Weatherall
17. John Tuivati
joey lussick in at 9 for reggies. dont think hastings or taufua will be here next yr

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Matt Moylan
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. David Klemmer
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Lloyd Perrett

and I'd be expecting top 2. That roster competes with The Storm. NSW Cup below would also have to be top 4-5.

01. Tevita Funa
02. Jonathan Wright
03. Brad Parker
04. Tom Wright
05. Matthew Wright
06. Luke Metcalf
07. Jackson Hastings
08. Toafofoa Sipley
09. Cameron Cullen
10. Kelepi Tanganoa
11. Shaun Lane
12. Frank Winterstein
13. Jamil Hopoate

14. Joey Lussick
15. Taniela Paseka
17. Billy Bainbridge

Then you have most of the NYC being so young, they stay mainly in tact, and you assume they are right up there.

01. Jade Anderson
02. Alfred Smalley
04. Semisi Kioa
05. Bilal Maarbani
07. Cade Cust
08. Jaiden Tarrant
09. Manase Fainu
10. Elia Faatui
11. Blake Andrews
12. Josh Martin
13. Haumole Olakauátu

14. Kurtis Preece
15. Jesse Martin
16. Zaan Weatherall
17. John Tuivati
Its funny when you look at kelly in the centres for next year , he actually looks good sitting in there with walker . An off season could be just what he needs .

We have Marty who on his day is the top prop in the NRL, Lussick who is coming in to his prime as an experienced prop, AFB and Perrett who both showed this year they are capable and still improving, plus Sipley and Talanoa with almost zero NRL experience.
Myles and Lawrence departed.
Therefore - we will definitely be adding at least one more front rower, my guess is someone with 50-100 games in NRL.
Jack Stockwell has not been resigned and whilst not a gun he always impressed me when I had the chance to watch him play.25 yrs and could use another 3-4 kgs of muscle but works hard and relatively mistake free.If not asking too much and no big offers from ESL could be a useful pickup to go into the rotation.....

Jack Stockwell has not been resigned and whilst not a gun he always impressed me when I had the chance to watch him play.25 yrs and could use another 3-4 kgs of muscle but works hard and relatively mistake free.If not asking too much and no big offers from ESL could be a useful pickup to go into the rotation.....

No no no .Newcastle tried to get rid of him because he faked injuries so he didn't have to play ....FACT....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10