Four Corners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know a dude who lived in the same dorm as the Bathurst chick. Apparently a week or two after it went down she was telling everyone "I would've fvcked him if I knew he was a footy player".

I knew a dude, who knew a dude who knew a dude...blah blah......leave it Volley.  Join in on the John's caper, it's funnier.

Karma for 97 clearly. I remember the old man having a massive cry about Manly players diving at the legs of his boys while they were kicking. Where's the perspective Old Man Johns. While our players were attacking the legs, your boys were attacking drugs and attacking women.

You're right DSM, that's heaps funner.

Don't quite follow the bit about attacking the legs Volley, but that's alright.  Are you an Eagles supporter? 

Matabele link said:
Yeah, what a crock of **** from Volley. 

And here he is. The font of information on everything. The day you don't speak sh*t's the day Kingy makes 150 metres in a game.

DSM5 link said:
Don't quite follow the bit about attacking the legs Volley, but that's alright.  Are you an Eagles supporter? 

Kosef I think it was.

Nah I post on most teams forums.

I meant attacking the legs from old man Johns' perspective. It's another NRL inconsistency. Steve Price does it all the time, breaks peoples legs regularly and he's loved by all. A Manly player or two do it, miss the legs and get suspended. Makes me sick

Ok a small interview with a woman that worked along side "Clare" who stated that there was no evidence of trauma and that she bragged about having sex with several players.
And was appalled that a woman who turned what she originallyclaimed was a great time to one of a terrible crime (not sure of the wording but pretty much to that effect).

His brother might be able to hook him up with some gear that will help him through the tough times DSM.

mwsneagle link said:
Ok a small interview with a woman that worked along side \"Clare\" who stated that there was no evidence of trauma and that she bragged about having sex with several players.
And was appalled that a woman who turned what she originallyclaimed was a great time to one of a terrible crime (not sure of the wording but pretty much to that effect).

Yeah I saw that on channel 9 news as well. Shocking stuff.

Chanel 9.  Oh yes, isn't that the one that Saint Matty worked for?  Darling bloke.  Pulling out all the stops.  Hope they do the same with Brett. 

DSM, regarding your earlier point, If it was my daughter I doubt she would have been in that situation, irrelevant point anyway really.

Not really pulling out all the stops there DSM, just putting out some balance, and imo some extra truth on the matter

What I'd love to know Kiwi is, was Jason Stevens present while the show was on? 
That's the important question that hasn't been answered thus far.  And I wonder why?

seems like a lot of people are basing their "facts" based on their media influenced views on the giver of those facts.

What is stranger is if the same thing was followed with stewy he would be 90% guitly here

Ho hum Fluffster.  I think the difference is that Brett has denied any wrongdoing.  John's admitted his familial 'lapse of judgement' and can now wear the stench.

now a football player.. Seb Ryall charged with sexual conduct with a 13 year old!

geez how convenient for all these stories to be coming out now. Whether its the papers digging for stories or some women just coming out whether it happened or not.. i dunno.. but its stemming from all the over hype with the Brett Stewart saga.

Not good for sport in general.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8