Four New Life Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So what did you find out @BOZO ? Is this a carefully thought out and inclusive action on the part of the MWSE Inc carried out in close consultation with the footy club ? Or something else ?
These things are not discussed in public feathered friend as I love the club enough and don't want to say anything that will be taken the wrong way from a different perspective and create any unnecessary gossip and disharmony . If you are a member like I am you can make contact and express your views and concerns and if you are not a member I suggest that you become one and keep the FC going for years to come . As I said before I am a member of both the FC and the MWSE because I love everything about the club and hope that they both can sort out their differences in the future .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Being " at sea" from 10-20 December I missed about half of these comments ( which I have just read), it truly is one of the lowest points in the " relationship " we have yet seen.

And I can't believe they have used our players as pawns in this debacle.

I doubt the FC will say much, if anything at all, they will simply go on doing what they have done for 70 years and no doubt those players, plus Matty B will be nominated for the real deal after they retire.

In the interim it's an extremely hollow award.

So @BOZO you can't defend their actions in this case then I assume. Enough said, or not said to be exact. Truly low act if not even the great defacto Penn PR machine can't find an upside for it.

So @BOZO you can't defend their actions in this case then I assume. Enough said, or not said to be exact. Truly low act if not even the great defacto Penn PR machine can't find an upside for it.
I am only a passionate supporter like you and would love for them to reach some compromise and unite .

Really Bozo,
you should go and get a chit to destroy yourself.
A loaded dog can never destroy a flying Sea eagle :)
Photo-0115.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7