Free Season Ticket Give Away Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For someone who doesn't seem to be a glass half full person, why would you even bother buying a season ticket in the first place? You always claimed this season would be a write off, and now you think it is you don't want your ticket? Makes no sense.

For someone who doesn't seem to be a glass half full person, why would you even bother buying a season ticket in the first place? You always claimed this season would be a write off, and now you think it is you don't want your ticket? Makes no sense.

Because despite some of the players, I love the club, and I'm doing my bit. Always have, always will. I just won't enjoy watching two mercenaries leading us around the field this season.

Because despite some of the players, I love the club, and I'm doing my bit. Always have, always will. I just won't enjoy watching two mercenaries leading us around the field this season.

But you claimed that was the case last year, so something happened which you always believed anyway and you chuck in the towel. If you were a man of your convictions you shouldn't have bought a season ticket in the first place.

Like I say, this pea heart has done 10X more for the club than yourself, which makes you??? Smart arse.
So in your thinking that means I have to sit and watch you write us off post after post? Nah, not copping it. What you don't get is there comes a time to draw a line in the sand and start the process. Constantly reminding us of how much you know and the: what could of should of rhetoric does nothing to help. Nothing. If you think you're showing love then you've got a lot to learn about life. Please for the sake of our great club, stop "doing your bit" #manlyforlife

But you claimed that was the case last year, so something happened which you always believed anyway and you chuck in the towel. If you were a man of your convictions you shouldn't have bought a season ticket in the first place.

Eh? I don't get it.

Yes, there was player disharmony last year, and it cost us towards the end of the season. There is player disharmony now, and it's costing us.

If I have thrown in the towel, why am I still here after all these years? I repeat, I buy a season ticket to support "the club". I may be very unhappy with the behavior of a player or two. If I don't enjoy watching the particular players, I'm still a fan of the club.

So in your thinking that means I have to sit and watch you write us off post after post? Nah, not copping it. What you don't get is there comes a time to draw a line in the sand and start the process. Constantly reminding us of how much you know and the: what could of should of rhetoric does nothing to help. Nothing. If you think you're showing love then you've got a lot to learn about life. Please for the sake of our great club, stop "doing your bit" #manlyforlife

I'll also tell you this, if you think your going to come on, when the club is in obvious turmoil, and we are getting pounded on the field, only to want to read positivity & Christmas cheer, your going to be bitterly disappointed, and you, also have "plenty" to learn about life.

I put my money where my mouth is each and every year - do you?

Eh? I don't get it.

Yes, there was player disharmony last year, and it cost us towards the end of the season. There is player disharmony now, and it's costing us.

If I have thrown in the towel, why am I still here after all these years? I repeat, I buy a season ticket to support "the club". I may be very unhappy with the behavior of a player or two. If I don't enjoy watching the particular players, I'm still a fan of the club.

I think that's a question a lot of people are asking to be honest. 90% of your posts would be negative, it looks like you get more of your kicks from saying I told you so, more than celebrating a win.

I'll also tell you this, if you think your going to come on, when the club is in obvious turmoil, and we are getting pounded on the field, only to want to read positivity & Christmas cheer, your going to be bitterly disappointed, and you, also have "plenty" to learn about life.

I put my money where my mouth is each and every year - do you?

What do you think? FMD. That's a **** question to a fellow supporter. Ryan this is not about proving who's more Manly but all about the club. Our club. I think the time to come on here IS when the chips are down. This is when our club needs us. Positivity and enthusiasm is what I think we need in an hour of need. I refuse to buy into the negative stuff. But that's me. You do what you want. We'll just agree to disagree. Let's leave it at that. #bleedmanly

Oh - my - lord. That is both horrible (poor woman and her family) but funny....what do you write on her grave?

The comments are worth opening up and reading if you get a chance, interesting the tangent the comments move on....one even bagging Australians as "dirtballs".
I'll pass on the ticket competition Ryan, but I think I need to find a life.o_O

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6