Friday night footy, checking out the competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff said:
Wolfpack said:
Duff said:
Match Revue Review Commitee.

This, they're all going to get done.

Tigers have been f**king hopeless this season. Scraped a win at home against a terrible Cronulla side, were dominated by us but were flattered by the final scorline & now being kicked around like a sack full of dead kittens by the Dragons. Long may it continue!

That's two spelling mistakes from me tonight. See if you can find the other.
Poor form, i'm in reserves next weak. (see what i did there?)

You truely are the 2012 George Rose of Silvertails.

Gee Benji is not having one of his better games, no Benji no Tigers

The Eagle said:
Wolf you saying he has the moobs like Jagger?

Not far off these days.

Moz looks ok at fullback. They might lose interest in Stewy, if it's not too late.
He's going better than Stanley anyway.

Yeah i think Morris is doing quite well at #1. He should stay there, but as long as Snake doesn't go to the d&%s

Game over for the Tigpies, still beleive we have a good chance against the Dragqueens. On the other match Broncos leading Drugcastle by 2 points, sounds close.

Illawarra without Cooper and Scott yet they still dominate. Tigers forwards were smashed. But two Illawarra forwards should be cited for high shots.
I can't see why the Tigers were so keen on Blair. I reckon they should have stuck with the players they had.

Glad to see the tigers get smashed. I thought the score would of been closer though.

Blair not sighted in the second half. Was he on?

Brisbane outside backs, bar Hodges, are weak.

Interesting to see the tigers struggle when the referees police the game fairly.

Though, like a mug I tipped the tigers. I guess based on last weeks crappy dragons effort + injuries + late withdrawls + tigers were favourites + some nuffies on nrl.com tipped them by 8, and then

and then

sheesh.

Now I am out of pringles :(

edit: Yes I'm just watching it now.

globaleagle said:
Interesting to see the tigers struggle when the referees police the game fairly.

Though, like a mug I tipped the tigers. I guess based on last weeks crappy dragons effort + injuries + late withdrawls + tigers were favourites + some nuffies on nrl.com tipped them by 8, and then

and then

sheesh.

Now I am out of pringles :(

edit: Yes I'm just watching it now.

Well, you're not alone in picking the Tigers to win after the pathetic and inept performance by the Dragons against the Dogs last week. Yes, I picked them to win too :mad:

I had the Goons. Tigers only win against the Flake at Leichhardt, with the help of a ref, by a point? How can they be rated?

Once again pre season over rated hype by Sydney media on the Tigpies and Souffs. We won the premiership last year in a canter, lost 2 wingers and a second rower and suddenly we were out to 15 in the betting. JOKE. When will they ever learn.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6