Friday's Trail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Has anyone else noticed that other than Froggy and Shoe who are known to be injured, the only regular first grader not listed for either half tonight is Jason Saab.

Is he also carrying a slight injury so Des isn't risking him??
Yes, I've noticed but you haven't read my earlier post. There's more than just Saab so I'll copy it:
Some omissions are self-explanatory, being Croker (injured), Schuster (injured), Harper & Walker (played last week).
Notable omissions are Jake, Saab, Taufua, Davey, Sione Fainu and I'm inclined to think maybe they've got Covid. Other than possibly injured, can't think of any other plausible reason...
The big omission is Jake. Maybe he got a night off for his birthday?!

Missed the trial game, we actually won for once.

Highlights show more in 2nd half - did Tigers replace most of their squad with young'uns? Some nice backline plays from high-numbered players.

Never read too much into Trials, but as long as we didn't have any major injuries, and as long as the newbies gave Des some selections headaches, then jobs a good'un.

Seems peeps are impressed with the young hooker, wing and couple of the younger Fwds. Go Manly!

Keppie's head knock is a bit of a concern after what happened to him in the prelim final. Hope he recovers fine.

Just waiting for @BOZO to add some inspirational quotes.
Thank you for the opportunity feathered friend for another Inspirations Manly Sea eagle Sermon

We were triumphant last night against the Tigers and is a good start to our long and gruelling race towards the premiership title finishing line where we will fight it out with the Top contenders

But A Good start feathered friends is half the Battle
The Long NRL Seasonal Battle where we must fight with Consistency , Perseverance Resilience and Courage in order to Prevail

This Season We have the Squad , the Speed and the Skill and We have our ninth Premiership Winning Trophy with in reach of our Great Sea eagles Wings

How Bad to we want it ?
If we want it bad enough we can have it
It is our choice . It is Our title!
Let us rise like Great Eagles above all adversity and all our opponents and once again live up to our Legendary Clubs Pinnacle of Greatness As the Greatest club of all The Manly Sea eagles
Because 2nd best is not a Manly thing
1645230817261.png

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12