Friend to some old manly boys Eddie Hayson arrested on the GC.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hayson arrested on drug trafficking charges on the GC yesterday.

I remember him being in the mix back in the Golden days as a friend to some players. Was Foz one of his mates?

Old article from a match fixing claim against Eddie... 2016. There was also Choc and The Johns brothers as his mates

The dots are easy to join. Hayson is friends with Manly fullback Brett Stewart and his brother, Glenn, who played for Souths last year. He is also particularly close to Foran, who played for Manly in the two suspect matches before moving to Parramatta this season.

Fast Eddie Hayson...

"In 2014, he lost control of his high-class brothel Stiletto and declared himself bankrupt owing $52million.
He previously said footballers, jockeys and policemen had used the premises and were sometimes given sex for free, but he didn't expect anything in return." LOL

Fast Eddie Hayson...

"In 2014, he lost control of his high-class brothel Stiletto and declared himself bankrupt owing $52million.
He previously said footballers, jockeys and policemen had used the premises and were sometimes given sex for free, but he didn't expect anything in return." LOL
There’s a movie in there somewhere for sure…

Possibly one of the reasons they wanted to get rid of Toovey.

He brought Johns into the club and ultimately it was all downhill from there.

Fast Eddie Hayson...

I don’t think I would want sex from Eddie!

Just sayin’

Used to see Eddie and the two Foran boys in the TAB at Avoca Bowlo all the time a few years back. Liam in particular made some pretty substantial bets.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8