Frigging Commentators

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
When Manly are winning they always talks us down. How lucky we were tonight to get the bounce of the ball, not how good we are playing. Or they talk about the oppositions injury toll when we've barely got enough players to field a team. These ****ers are a joke!

Most are complete dribblers...
To add to this, I wish that Fox and nine would stop having past players commentate games that involve their former clubs. Tonight it was Corey Parker. Each time we played the knights it was Buderus. All I want is impartial, insightful commentary but alas...

Most are complete dribblers...
To add to this, I wish that Fox and nine would stop having past players commentate games that involve their former clubs. Tonight it was Corey Parker. Each time we played the knights it was Buderus. All I want is impartial, insightful commentary but alas...

Shervo !?? ... oh yes an almost past player

Corey Parker is an absolute dribbler, makes Gordon Tallis sound like Einstein and has the most annoying, whingy voice I've heard in the comm box

Was hoping an inebriated Cambo might have run into the fool on the way out

My two favourite Parker comments last night:
1. Calling Mick Ennis Notre Dame
2. Saying that Manly were having all the luck tonight, after a bomb bounced Matt Wright’s way. 2 minutes after the very questionable No Try for Uate.

Corey Parker is an absolute dribbler, makes Gordon Tallis sound like Einstein and has the most annoying, whingy voice I've heard in the comm box

Was hoping an inebriated Cambo might have run into the fool on the way out
Sorry bro wasn’t that drunk. I’m responsible these day

voss was no better, at one point he called afb kapow when he took up a hit up, i know they are both big untis but i believe there is a fairly visible difference between them

I get the bias, and to be honest I’ve got no dramas with that because if we had say Steve Menzies commentating you’d be expecting that he had a Manly one.

I just find it hard to deal with dribblers , Greg Alexander for example is articulate and knowledgeable.

Mick Ennis ( couldn’t stand him as a player) isn’t bad also , and doesn’t yet have the years of experience that Brandy does.

But yes Corey well apart from his Bronco bias he’s just plain dumb with a capital D.

And don’t start on that Tosser GordEn Tallis, although thankfully he doesn’t commentate games.

But Chan Nein ( thankfully I never have to watch their crap) take this to a whole new level, their commentators across the board are just ****ing ordinary, no worse a ****ing disgrace!!

Last edited by a moderator:
voss was no better, at one point he called afb kapow when he took up a hit up, i know they are both big untis but i believe there is a fairly visible difference between them

Lol i noticed that too, how hard is it to differentiate dreadlocks down to his shoulder vs a 0.5 clipper cut. But then again we are talking about commentators here.

The only one i have respect for is Braith Anasta. When Parker was saying how much luck we were having he replied ‘Sometimes you make your own luck’.

I also like listening to Brandy but the rest are getting to Ch9 standards of late.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8