Full strength

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Andyvb88

Reserve Grader
when at full strength, who would be in your team. For me:
1. Turbo
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. Dce
8. Afb
9. Api
10. Tapau
11. Thompson
12. Siro
13. Jake
Bench : fainu, Waddell, jeksi, Sipley

I’m probably a Lone Ranger but I have Suli over Parker.

Cust not ready for first grade in some crucial areas so Croker for me, then Elgey then Cust

I’m also more a fan of 2 big boppers on the bench so I’d have Sipley and Paseka as those men with Gos dropping out

For me, Suli instead of Garrick for more metres rucking the ball out of our end and maybe Paseka instead of Goewski as a fourth rotation prop. Also, Croker possibly ahead of Cust at this time.

Got to have two big men on bench instead of JetSki if you want Fainu on bench. Only reason Jetski was there when Sipley was playing is that Paseka and Tanginoa had issues. If Paseka or Boyle show anything one has has to be in the side. We get hammered when AFB and Marty go off because Waddell and JetSki aren’t big bodies. Waddell is far better than JetSki so he keeps his place. And JetSkis mandatory penalties and critical errors won’t be missed.

Croker has to be five eight. Cust has promise but needs to work on kicks and Elgey is done sadly.I suppose the problem there is Croker never plays. Until we solve the five eight issue we will struggle big time for the consistency required to make top 4.

I’d have Suli in for Jorge with Walker and Parker in centres.Garrick has speed which we lack in spades so he’s a must. Always been a Jorge fan but his slow play the balls and lack of awareness are an issue. Can’t get by on good strong kick returns alone. We are missing Sulis runs and energy badly.

Last edited:
To end up with something like this regarding my above post..
1. Trbojevic
2. Suli
3. Walker
4. Aitken
5. Garrick
6. Townsend
7. Cherry Evans
8. Fonua Blake
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Sironen
12. Waddell
13. Trbojevic

14. Cust
15. Sipley
16. Paseka
17. Olakauatu

Would mean Taufua and api would need to be let go

It won’t happen- and I know plenty will blow up - but Oates on 1 wing would give Manly a new dimension in many ways....restarting sets, create momentum when on the back foot and those big plays you look back on as moments....this and another backrower with explosion....can we afford Murray - where’s that Roosters accountant ??

I’m probably a Lone Ranger but I have Suli over Parker.

Cust not ready for first grade in some crucial areas so Croker for me, then Elgey then Cust

I’m also more a fan of 2 big boppers on the bench so I’d have Sipley and Paseka as those men with Gos dropping out
I'd have Suli over Walker - our defensive wheels fell off completely when Walker returned.
I agree with Croker too.

It won’t happen- and I know plenty will blow up - but Oates on 1 wing would give Manly a new dimension in many ways....restarting sets, create momentum when on the back foot and those big plays you look back on as moments....this and another backrower with explosion....can we afford Murray - where’s that Roosters accountant ??
Oates would be awesome. Might just have to come to terms he will only ever be in my SuperCoach team

Full strength for mine reads (including those injured):

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua / Moses Suli
Dylan Walker
Brad Parker
Reuben Garrick
Lachlan Croker
Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
Addin Fonua-Blake
Api Koroisau
Martin Taupau
Joel Thompson