Full strength

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
To end up with something like this regarding my above post..
1. Trbojevic
2. Suli
3. Walker
4. Aitken
5. Garrick
6. Townsend
7. Cherry Evans
8. Fonua Blake
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Sironen
12. Waddell
13. Trbojevic

14. Cust
15. Sipley
16. Paseka
17. Olakauatu

Would mean Taufua and api would need to be let go

I really like that 1-17
All I would change is keep Parker at 4 and save the money from Aitken in case we need to upgrade Hoppa, Parker, Garrick or Anderson later

Okay ... you have all had your guesses .... now here is the correct answer ...

Tom
Suli
Parker
Walker
Jorge
DCE
Croker/Cust .. (a few games to play before the jury is in )
AFB
Api
Kapow
Siro
Thommo
Jake

Fainu
Waddell
Paseka
Boyle

Sipley is gone for the year is he not ?? so little point including him in any best 17

At full strength I think the only spots up for grabs are the 2 wing spots (Turbo, Walker and Parker are locks for me in 1, 3 and 4), five eighth (I prefer Croker over Elgey and Cust) and the last 2 bench spots behind Fainu and Duck. I'd give Paseka one of those spots if he can play with a bit of mongrel and the other one can be fought over between whoever is left standing.

It will be interesting to see if we secure another decent signing before the end of the month to round out the 30 man squad

A few have chosen him but Sipley isn’t possible for a full strength team for the rest of this year. Maybe next year, but next years squad will be different again.

I’ll be most surprised if we don’t have at least one further debutant get an opportunity towards the end of the season... would be good to see Haumole break into the side, for example.

All good sides but I'd be inclined to throw Elliot on the wing with Garrick and have Suli or Parker to partner Walker . 3 can't fill two positions, so Suli or Parker would come off the bench . All in reasonable form and all get to play their part. Jorge would be cut sadly. To many mistakes in him for any thing good he does .

I thought this thread was going to be about FULL STRENGTH beer being available at the footy, guess I will be stuck drinking MID STRENGTH at the Sydney State of Origin.

I thought this thread was going to be about FULL STRENGTH beer being available at the footy, guess I will be stuck drinking MID STRENGTH at the Sydney State of Origin.
You need to find someone who has members tickets, they still sell full strength in the bar there. Or just get absolutely loaded before you go in, then spend 90 minutes slowly sobering up by drinking mid-strength once inside.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11