Fullback - Koula,Weekes or Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should be fullback while Tommy is injured

• Koula

Votes: 79 50.3%
  • Weekes

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • Garrick

Votes: 39 24.8%

• Total voters
Parker on extended bench. So would expect him to play. Perhaps covid protocols precluded him from being selected in the 17.
Maybe they'll test him game day to see if he's negative whether he can play or not.

Koula will kill it at fullback. Playing Garrick there.. he adds nothing to the attack.

Weekes at 14 if Walker is out. Tippytoes at centre. Exciting. Lets see what they have in first grade

after last weekend i bet koula is hoping to be fullback or wing when we take on the sharks.
that Siosifa Talakai is huuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
after last weekend i bet koula is hoping to be fullback or wing when we take on the sharks.
that Siosifa Talakai is huuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I saw some replays of his attack last round, big boy!!
They pulled an Addison Demetriou move/ 'early years T-Rex'. I didnt catch the game but he looks like an agile beast!

Has no-one noticed Jake is on the extended bench in 24. What's going on there ? We could be without any Turbo power @ all against the Knights.

I saw some replays of his attack last round, big boy!!
They pulled an Addison Demetriou move/ 'early years T-Rex'. I didnt catch the game but he looks like an agile beast!
Unfortunately Harper is gonna be marking up on him. God bless

• 😆
Play Weekes at fullback . Might be a bit light on defense but his attack is as good as anyone .
Keep Koula in the centres as he showed last week he can bring a difference for the team compared to Parker and Harper .

The Sharkies website has Talakai as 178cm & 100kg......his arse alone would be 100kg. He definately looks heavier than that.
Agree ,I am a buyer at 100kgs the market is more 106-112kgs if you ask me .Anyway I hope Koula gets given the chance if Des thinks he is ready .
Cometh the hour cometh the man Toula Koula !!
Go Manly

Looks like Des was screwing with us after all

Koula out of game injured. Must have been linked to that giant bandage he was wearing on his leg against Canberra?
Why was he named in the first place?

• 🤝

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8