Fullback - Koula,Weekes or Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should be fullback while Tommy is injured

• Koula

Votes: 79 50.3%
  • Weekes

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • Garrick

Votes: 39 24.8%

• Total voters
Weekes can kick, pass and run. He’s been shadowing Tom at training. Koula is faster and has shown he can defend. So a hard choice.

It will depend on walker I think. If walker is fit then probably koula to fullback because walker can play-make.

If walker is out I’d go weekes because I think he is a better playmaker than koula, and we need another one out there to help the halves (because croker is not in a play making role).

Also if schuster is back then that possibly changes the balance. I would keep Reuben on the wing no matter what.

Garrick is very short odds to get the nod. Primarily because he can get a set off to a strong start. The first carry is very important.

I'd argue neither performed poorly though.

Savage only in reserves as CNK returned and most Raiders fans want him starting in the 1.

Sloan....no idea what Hook was thinking
Sloan was barely sighted in games to start the year. He has talent but the modern fullback MUST be busy an Sloan phases in and out of games. Hook will definitely recall him but he is young and inexperienced and they aren't rushing his development.

Sloan was barely sighted in games to start the year. He has talent but the modern fullback MUST be busy an Sloan phases in and out of games. Hook will definitely recall him but he is young and inexperienced and they aren't rushing his development.
Yeah but Mbye....at fullback, oooft

I'd put Koula there is Parkers fit. Parker CANNOT be on the wing, he played there once last year and it was a clusterf#ck. He ran in, allowed the overlap, couldn't finish off a corner sweep as he was too slow

We know it'll be Garrick, so in that case Koula to wing as Wingers need speed.

And then Savage and Sloan both got dropped.
Yeah as stated above, Savage wasn't dropped, CNK returned. He performed admirably and most raiders fans I know think he should be the 1.

Sloan raw but IMO was doing well enough not to go for Mbye

if parker is back then i reckon koula to fullback. if parker still out then weekes and koula in the centres. garrick good but much more effective in the wing, dessy will probably end up putting him there tho, he knows best

If our coaches have been impressed with Weekes or Koula at FB in reggies and decide to select one of them this week, I'll be as excited as anyone to watch them play.
Having said that, Garrick seems one of the few Sea eagles who has actually been in good form in each of our games this year, and I think he'd do the job there if needed.

It’ll never happen, but fuk it, I’m just gunna throw it out there anyway.
Garrick to FB, and massive bolter RTV (Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega) on the wing.

If it were me Koula, he has a similar build to Teddy and Pappy, will get to display his speed there.

Des is very conservative so most likely Garrick.

Conservative ? I'm conservative.

Des is just stubborn. Whatever happened to not weakening one position to strengthen another ?

I'm with you Dion. I'd go with Koula. He's shown enough in the little game time he's had.

Fullback is where debutants go to die

I think Garrick probably makes most sense at this stage. Maybe might re-adjust that thinking if he doesn't perform well vs Knights

It’ll never happen, but fuk it, I’m just gunna throw it out there anyway.
Garrick to FB, and massive bolter RTV (Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega) on the wing.
oooooo I like your idea. Why not

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8