Fullback options ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warriors have a gun 20's fullback as well. Him and Hurrell were the stars last year. (whats his name again, he was pakistani by decent or something)

Anyway the point is they can keep em all..........not that we are looking

Disco said:
Warriors have a gun 20's fullback as well. Him and Hurrell were the stars last year. (whats his name again, he was pakistani by decent or something)

Omar Slaimankhel?
afghani i think?

goes well

Slimankal or however its spelt is studying medicine or something over there, smart as well as a handy player.

But I doubt the Warriors would let him go easily, cant keep them all though

Hope we don't get him, I have trouble remembering how to spell Bhurer after a few drinks...let alone Slaimankhel.

manlyborn said:
Hope we don't get him, I have trouble remembering how to spell Bhurer after a few drinks...let alone Slaimankhel.
So ... what time did you start drinking this afternoon? :)

Disco said:
I thought Tuafua had played a bit of Fullback?
Jorge Tuafua is another one off CONTRACT someone might poach him from under tooves nose if not careful......wheres that PEN????????

Fro said:
Slimankal or however its spelt is studying medicine or something over there, smart as well as a handy player.

But I doubt the Warriors would let him go easily, cant keep them all though

He is off contract after 2012 ....make a move if brett going to rorters..or find a pen for JORGE?????

Yeah fishiahi is a very good option and also their 20s fullback last year Omar Sleimanhkel ( no idea how to spell his name lol) he is a weapon. He has the whole package well did so in the 20s he tore it apart. Anyone see much of him?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
manlyborn said:
So ... what time did you start drinking this afternoon? :)

Think I'll just stick to Jamie and Omar from now on..:angel:

Rambofan said:
Gland express and Disco are VERY smart posters.

If you're referring to my post about the Raiders fullback it appears he signed with the raiders 3 days ago for a further 2 years.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=22454

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6