Funny Memes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dog.JPG

If they ever make a movie about the Waterhouse's, Tom could play himself and his imaginary sister. Assuming he doesn't have one already, a sister I mean.

One I made this morning, for those playing at home, this one is Matt Cecchin.

Enjoy

Attachments

• cecchin.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 202
Daniel said:

Enjoy

Lol now you need to do one with a ref with a horse head penalising manly.

nah that's too obvious. I can't bloody stand the way Cecchin calls out mmmooove sounds like a bleating calf

re-posting so it's not an attachment
attachment.php

Daniel said:

Enjoy

Errr I'll let everyone's imagination go wild with possible inferences of this 'checcin' one.

R8fG8w6.jpg

Daniel said:
nah that's too obvious. I can't bloody stand the way Cecchin calls out mmmooove sounds like a bleating calf

I hate his hand movements when he awards a try. Actually, I just hate him.

I god damn hate that muuuuve call he does. I struggle to watch the game when he is on. I put the sound almost on 0 level

manlyfan76 said:
I god damn hate that muuuuve call he does. I struggle to watch the game when he is on. I put the sound almost on 0 level

Yup, another example of a ref wanting to be noticed I reckon, There really is no reason to call out move like that

Thing is once you hear it it's all you here. I wish somebody would ram something down his throat every time he says it, but ........

you should search Matt Cecchin on google image search, I would say at least 70% of the photos are of him having a discussion with a Manly player

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7