Future Manly Captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
mozgrame said:
I have a long term plan to become the third captain. Lyon and King on the field in control of those guys. I will be on the bench and in charge of those four and the trainers. It's innovative and i think will add to our game 10 fold. Anyone got Toovey's e-mail or mobile number??

Failing that, i'd like to be considered for a moderator role on this site. I'd go through about 4 keyboards a week due to the delete buttons wearing out. :)

What did I say wrong now? FFS I would get blamed if the cat had kittens.

it wasnt directed at you it was directed at bob dog apperently, your post was fine mate. i responded like an adult to your comment too. thanks for showing some brains unlike a couple others already.

Jethro said:
Bob and dogs12, I hope that you don't turn this thread into another ****fight that leads to another closed or deleted thread.

Bob, if you think that dogs12 is just trolling then ignore him/her. They'll soon get sick of having a one-sided conversation and wander back to the kennel due to boredom.

Not sure if you have noticed I haven't posted a reply for over 3 hours, whilst being here most of that time.

bob dylan said:
Jethro said:
Bob and dogs12, I hope that you don't turn this thread into another ****fight that leads to another closed or deleted thread.

Bob, if you think that dogs12 is just trolling then ignore him/her. They'll soon get sick of having a one-sided conversation and wander back to the kennel due to boredom.

Not sure if you have noticed I haven't posted a reply for over 3 hours, whilst being here most of that time.

I think its directed at you trying to make insults etc like others when im just trying to talk reasonable discussions.

.[/b]
Fact. A release will be forthcoming about FOZ and DCE remaing at Manly, cant go in to any further details at this stage. Sorry Bulldogs but you will have to settle for someone else, I hear Macdoogal played 5/8 earlier in his career.

BTW I am not JUST A FAN, I enjoy posting on these forums as it gives me feedback from our fans.[/b]

Earnie the Eagle said:
.[/b]
Fact. A release will be forthcoming about FOZ and DCE remaing at Manly, cant go in to any further details at this stage. Sorry Bulldogs but you will have to settle for someone else, I hear Macdoogal played 5/8 earlier in his career.

BTW I am not JUST A FAN, I enjoy posting on these forums as it gives me feedback from our fans.[/b]

yeh and i believe that. there is no way manly will keep the same squad together, dce wants a big pay upgrade only way he will extend his stay, foran has a clause and has come out and said im here for 2012 then he has a choice to take the extra year or not, he is also able to get out now due to his clause. so that guy clearly has no idea.

dogs12 said:
Gorgeous George said:
dogs12 said:
Gorgeous George said:
dogs12 said:
Wasn't that Des didn't want him, it was that manly couldn't afford to match what the dogs threw. Simple as that.

Not taking any bait, i'm not here for biased crap i'm here for real talk.

Noticed you didn't respond to the rest about your dig about the stewart brothers. Nice.

Your kidding aren't you. Manly had DCE playing in QLD cup so why pay overs for Hodkinson? They knew they had someone just as good, and as it turns out infinitely better, waiting in the wings. He's even earned a Roos jumper in his first season. Hodkinson who? I also feel that DCE is more valuable to our team than Foran is. I'd love to keep both but DCE would have to be the priority.

my case supported

WTF, I didn't know you had a case to start with. If you think Hodkinson is better than DCE then I suspect you're part of the administration at the Bulldogs. This would also explain the success the Bulldogs have had in recent seasons.

Personal attacks? Clap clap, big man.

As i said your comment supports my case, that manly couldn't match hodkinsons money not that they didn't want him, he was picked ahead of dce for a reason, because des wanted too. He was signedf by the dogs because they offered more money then manly could.

Simple as that.

As for your crap with who is better, please show me where i once said anything on who is the better half? Please show me where...

As for the you must be a member of the dogs board, i wouldn't be making board payouts, yours just f***ed your club inside out and will force another merge in no time.

No applause required. You fail to see my point. We were happy to let Hodkinson go for ludicrous dollars because we had someone better waiting in the wings. It's not that we couldn't match the bulldogs offer. We simply chose NOT to. Our resident masterminds decided to start Hodkinson for a season and then wait for some dumb arse club to pay big bucks for him and then bring DCE up through the ranks. Two birds one stone stuff.

I believe the same masterminds hatched a similar plan for our previous coach.

Enjoy the misery that your club will suffer for some time to come sucker.

Now where is that 'ignore' button.

Gorgeous George said:
dogs12 said:
Gorgeous George said:
dogs12 said:
Gorgeous George said:
Your kidding aren't you. Manly had DCE playing in QLD cup so why pay overs for Hodkinson? They knew they had someone just as good, and as it turns out infinitely better, waiting in the wings. He's even earned a Roos jumper in his first season. Hodkinson who? I also feel that DCE is more valuable to our team than Foran is. I'd love to keep both but DCE would have to be the priority.

my case supported

WTF, I didn't know you had a case to start with. If you think Hodkinson is better than DCE then I suspect you're part of the administration at the Bulldogs. This would also explain the success the Bulldogs have had in recent seasons.

Personal attacks? Clap clap, big man.

As i said your comment supports my case, that manly couldn't match hodkinsons money not that they didn't want him, he was picked ahead of dce for a reason, because des wanted too. He was signedf by the dogs because they offered more money then manly could.

Simple as that.

As for your crap with who is better, please show me where i once said anything on who is the better half? Please show me where...

As for the you must be a member of the dogs board, i wouldn't be making board payouts, yours just f***ed your club inside out and will force another merge in no time.

No applause required. You fail to see my point. We were happy to let Hodkinson go for ludicrous dollars because we had someone better waiting in the wings. It's not that we couldn't match the bulldogs offer. We simply chose NOT to. Our resident masterminds decided to start Hodkinson for a season and then wait for some dumb arse club to pay big bucks for him and then bring DCE up through the ranks. Two birds one stone stuff.

I believe the same masterminds hatched a similar plan for our previous coach.

Enjoy the misery that your club will suffer for some time to come sucker.

Now where is that 'ignore' button.

Yes of cause your club that managed to lose des for 50g somehow decided oh i know we will throw in the other half and keep the better one for a year longer, master stroke.

What an out and out tool you are. Pleasse if you think like this guy don't reply to me, i don't want mentally challenged people telling me fairytales.

Keep it real guys geez.

The only thing that should "get out clause" is a cat. And if you think about it.........

P.S I know, claws right?

dogs12 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
.[/b]

yeh and i believe that. there is no way manly will keep the same squad together, dce wants a big pay upgrade only way he will extend his stay, foran has a clause and has come out and said im here for 2012 then he has a choice to take the extra year or not, he is also able to get out now due to his clause. so that guy clearly has no idea.

Like Brett Stewart the date has passed for Foz to use that get out clause...it was November 1st. Have you read the actual clause? I have!

No we will not keep the same squad but we WILL keep both Stewarts , DCE and Foz, and yes the upgrades are being put in place.

It is pointless you tell me these things, we already know them.

Contract negotiations were started the day hasler left.

dogs12 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
.[/b]

what guy clearly has no idea?

anyway gtg Im having arvo tea with the board.

Don't let him get to you Earnie. Thickheads mate, thickheads. What can you do??

So Dan, what do you reckon mate?? Moderator material or what?
Please note : I would have deleted Earnie at one stage because he insinuated he did something to a cat. We don't want the RSPCA banging on the door mate :)

• 👍
Reactions: PJ
We have many players that are captain material. If putting Foz at Captian will keep him with us along with DCE im all for it.

bob dylan said:
Captaincy is not a reward for potential disloyalty.

I totally agree. Foran, however, is a guy who leads by example and would make a great captain. I think he is a future captain and depending on how long Killer and King are around may have to wait some time. Maybe even after Gift.

dogs12 said:
bob dylan said:
Jethro said:

I think its directed at you trying to make insults etc like others when im just trying to talk reasonable discussions.

No, it was directed at both of you as at the time of my reading the thread, you two had earlier been going tit for tat at each other and I was just hoping that the thread didn't start going downhill.

Bob, at the time of my writing my post, I don't think that you were online but you could have returned serve at a later time when you were back online.

Since the time of writing my earlier post, dogs12 has been headbutting a few others in this thread with a few baits and insults (such as "What an out and out tool you are. Pleasse if you think like this guy don't reply to me, i don't want mentally challenged people telling me fairytales") and so he/she might just have to take a holiday.

dogs12 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
.[/b]

Dog12 you sound like you think if you type it you might actually get what your wishing for! My son had an eyelash on his cheek today and he blew it off and made a wish that money would fall out of the sky all the time. Guess what, you and my son both have buckleys of what you wish for coming true!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6