• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everyone came from somewhere.

Ballin left the Broncos in 2004 after Wayne Bennett told him he didn't have a future there.  He made his NRL debut for us in 2007.

If we picked him up just before he made his NRL debut I might accept that he was "developed" by the Broncs, but that didn't happen so I think it is fair to say we were the ones that developed him into an NRL player.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=willstyles link=topic=186849.msg323050#msg323050 date=1300061802]
You'd take McCrone/Williams over Foran?

You laughing as much as me ?
[/quote]

I was until I realised this dude was serious. That made me sad.

I like McCrone, he is a good guy and a competitive player. But Canberra fans absolutely gave it to him last year. Williams is a good kid as well, but come on - he had a good game against an awful, awful team.

Sit tight for a bit! Foran is a first choice half (along with Benji) for his country for f*cks sake!

Definately think you're on your own there Greg. Is it lonely in your pessimistic cave? The only thing for sure this season is that your opinion sux!

That's the beauty of footy.... it can be a short trip from the penthouse to the ****house, but it works both ways.
For me, living so far from Brookie I'm just happy to have a place like this where we can have a laugh and kick around our thoughts on the team we all support.
I just hope I get to catch up with a few posters from here when we play at Brisbane or the Goldie later on in the year.

Fonz link said:
Definately think you're on your own there Greg. Is it lonely in your pessimistic cave? The only thing for sure this season is that your opinion sux!
Pessimism or realism I guess we will see by the end of the year, as for the lovers of Foran I don't give a rats what he does or doesn't do for the kiwis it's what he hasn't done for this club since the hype kicked into gear. Let's not forget Olsen Filipaina was a star for the Kiwis but delivered nothing to the people paying his wages. 

So...... Would you still take Josh McCrone over Kieran Foran mate?

We've got a winner, a leader and a damn fine footballer in this 20-year-old.

Sterlo rates Foran the best young player in the game today. 

Sterlo knows nothing about the game in your view Greg?

I'll take 4n's MOM effort today over any 5/8.
Well done Fozzie.

Greg's Choice... your best example really stuffed your example, today.

Rex link said:
Sterlo rates Foran the best young player in the game today. 

Sterlo knows nothing about the game in your view Greg?
ha ha ha what Duffy said

**** you Greg :)

some people remember what people said what and guess what its printed in this forum and easily brought back to haunt them  LOL

the future looks quite good imo

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
some people remember what people said what and guess what its printed in this forum and easily brought back to haunt them  LOL

the future looks quite good imo

Ordinarily I think I'm past the stage where I dredge up old posts to make people look stupid, but this was a special case because Foran has copped a surprising among of criticism from a lot of corners - and this bloke took the cake.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6