Gallen / Burgess Protected...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

madmax

Bencher
It sickens me to read how Gallen & Burgess get away with so many 'grub' acts yet others of lesser note are rubbed out for weeks. What Gallen did against the Tigers is shameful & he should be embarrassed.....this is league not soccer! I guess once a cheat always a cheat & that goes for his mate Wade Graham. I so hope SBW puts Gallen on the canvas more than just once when their fight eventuates! As for Sam Burgess.....if that hit on DCE wasn't a shoulder charge & the one the week before, then I don't know WTF is!

If burgess the cat did that on cam smith or thurston, the mrc's head would explode with the ensuing conundrum.

Though my belief is that they would eventually charge him; as a protected aussie is more important than a protected pom.

Gallen's was simply embarrassing. However even more so...is how the bunker decided it was a no try. I wonder what goes through their heads besides air and todd's commands. That was just terrible.

I don't agree with Buderus who said "The rule states that that is a no try."

It sickens me to read how Gallen & Burgess get away with so many 'grub' acts yet others of lesser note are rubbed out for weeks.
NRL+CEO+Announcement+ErALlKZwTVPl.jpg

The NRL is so corrupt, the directives that come from the top are glaringly obvious week in week out. There's a handful of clubs that are given the fifty fifties and blatant bunker favouritism. Look at the Broncos Rabbits, and the disallowed Panthers try on Thursday night as a case in point. Other clubs can still win the comp, but boy they have to overcome serious adversity to do it. The Bunnies premiership is another clear example of NRL favouritism.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8