Game ad wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah clon,

The game got changed.. It's now at brooky on monday night. I'm thinking about going does anyone know what time gates open????

I got 12:32pm Jatz.

Is there a time difference between brissie and noosa?? :lol:

Keep your watch going all weekend Jatz because you'll need to know that the gates open at 6pm and the game starts at 7pm on monday night.

I got 12:32pm Jatz.

Is there a time difference between brissie and noosa?? :lol:

Keep your watch going all weekend Jatz because you'll need to know that the gates open at 6pm and the game starts at 7pm on monday night.

We are about 9 years behind you in terms of commerce and about 5 years ahead of Briise in terms of lifestyle Nutz ;)

Its Ok about my watch. Its started up again and only stopping at intermittent intervals on an irregular basis, so i should be fine to make the game at 9.41am Tuesday. See you there.

Ahh, the sunshine coast annoys the crap out of me. In my old job when we'd get a job to do up the coast i'd think "sweet, sun shining hot girls everywhere.. this will be an awesome job" Get up to noosa and it's full of pensioners and raining!! I honestly don't know why it's called the sunshine coast.. it is always raining up there.. do you guys even have water restrictions??

Yes, but only did next (precautionary) level up (3) just the other day. Noosa has its own water supply and are doing better than other regions. Can still water gardens etc.

I dunno gronk depends what time the game is.

Jatz, I got a funny story for ya mate.

I was doing a job for a bloke at Nambour and when I first got there I could just smell this horrible smell but just thought there might have been dog turd around or something. Anyway, started fixing his phone line out the pit outside and while I was there he was telling me a story how he can't stand people that live in noosa and how they are all stuck up etc and he'd have his house at nambour over one up there anyday of the week. The whole time he was telling the story that stink still lingered. Not long after he buggered off and I had to investigate what that smell was so i went for a walk to the edge of his property and he lived right next door to the Nambour sewerage treatment plant!! :lol:

I was just thinking "I'm sure those at noosa are green with envy over your place!"

:lol: Nutz. I moved up here a few years ago & found a strange mix of people. Some in Noosa reckon their sh!t dont stink and others live a bit on the "country hippy" side of things and they do stink!

PS: My sh!t stinks. But in a brewed coffee and fresh baked bread sort of way :p

I know Queensland very well - it's just that I don't trust folks who live in houses that are painted purple, yellow and fuschia all at the same time (or even separately). :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4