Game chat (spoiler)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
W00t we won won. Scrap my last comment

It looks mess but we fouht back. fighting back for a win shows some guts and we had just as many players backing up as they did

Woo Hoo.

No video feed in Tokyo for this game today, was sweating getting the scores through the live updates.

GO YOU SEA EAGLES

I think we better knock down most of the houses on the northern beaches so it feels more like the country to Jamie Lyon and he wants to stay.  

weev link said:
THE SEA EAGLE HAS LANDED

Uppercut to self to all nay sayers.

Let me be the first... ouch!

Come on you can hardly say we are back after that performance. I mean we won and we scored enough tries to win it, but we also did our best to lose the game. With 4 minutes left, we should have had the game sewn up at 22 - 16 but then let in a try.

It will help with the confidence at least, but we have a bloody long way to go yet

It was a good fight back and it started when our bench came on.

Rose, Rodney and JWH certainly seemed to up the tempo

If we can just cut the kicks out and out on the full in half to only 10 per game we might be able to get a couple of victories up and start moving up the table

haha, wooo! Convinced my Dad to change his tip to the Sea Eagles today (as much as it pained him to tip against us, he thought we had no chance). But I had a great feeling today was gonna go well for us.

We needed someone to step up and Lyon more than did that. Terrific performance.

Our season is certainly not back on track, any other day and two of Lyon's tries could have been disallowed and Orford did enough rubbish kicking to ensure the Broncos victory.
Happy we won, certainly not satisfied with the performance.
JWH looks ok after a shaky start, Rose and rodney both very good off the bench and Stewy and choc were solid.
At least there's something to build from!

True Kaza but he saved a few as well today coming across and closing down breaks, unfortunatly thats what you get.

KaZa link said:
Chocs defence is very bad this season. That try he misread yet again. Hes got work to do

the guy is a confidence player that much is obvious, give him a break once we bag another one next week he'll be back to top form.

As fluffy said he is covering for some other guys. I'd like to see Bani and couple of others made to do extras at tackling practise.  8)

It was interesting to hear Gus and Sterlo bag Orford's game. It sounded like they had been reading this forum....

You don't need to read this forum to realise his shortcomings. We won in spite of him, not because of him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6