GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The boys look fit, Lawrence looks back to his best, Parcell looks ****ing ace, Williame doesn't look like **** and could provide some decent depth perhaps this season.

I think Habib is actually in rehab (that's what happens when you support a team like the Speels, they send you into therapy). He's come to the Silvertails clinic for help.

His posts are like his daily video diary ;)

Too be honest, and I mean this with all sincerety, we could be dealing with a guy with a disability here in @Habib eagle .

We should be careful when dealing. Don't want to push the kid over the ledge.

Has suicide written all over him. Why else would someone's life be so pathetic to do what he does here?

He needs help and support, surely.

Lawrence is a beast must be in the 17, drop Buhrer he is injured plus look very disappointing in defence IMO. Parcell is a great buy and is still continuing his form from game 1. Jake is fine by the looks of things. Tom Trbojevic is just beautiful to watch. And our depth players look very impressive, Green, Williame, Satini, Leary, John and Moltzen look in good nic

Our squad is looking impressive-if they all stay fit we are top 4 no doubt. Don't know what the **** was going on last year, but I am seriously getting a woody allen in anticipation

I'm feeling ya champion. How exciting is it. See Barrett when Jake went down? ****, he said.

Actually, if ya have a woody, I'll leave ya be, and feel ya later ; )

How ****ing good is this !!!!!

Looks like Habib is lonely again and looking for attention - poor kid. Imagine this is your only source of human interaction.

Feel so sorry for him. Each time he emotes or posts is a cry for affection .

We are here for you Habib.
Jeez, your truly kind to him compared to some of your onslaughts in the past :inlove::swear::giggle:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12