GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Enjoyed watching footy! Good to see how well our boys went. But when the injuries started to pile up....I just want time to be up so no more injuries!

Actually I think Manly are playing that way as well. Blowout but no injuries = happy fan here.

Yep that's it been ok except for a few injuries but some positives there Parcell was excellent Tommy T what more can you say B Lawerence great come back from injury
all in all a good hit out

I cringed every time Tommy T got tackled.

Good result - through to the quarters.

No more injuries. It's been a terrible run for us with Jamie B, Jake, Jayden Hodges etc.

Oh well, put in a much better showing this year and some promising signs for the season ahead. The higher risk of injury in this form of game is a real worry and needs to be looked at. Unfortunately, it won't be unless the NRL lose a JT or Inglis before they ever consider it.

Plus teams like parra and the titans start to think they are specials for the tournament proper....

which makes there failures in the regular season even sweeter.

lol

And wow - nrl players can't drop kick!

I hate this nothing competition!!
Yes, a competition designed to showcase the Warriors in front of their fan base.* Let's face it, they'll probably never win anything of note otherwise.

Meanwhile the other clubs have to head over to Volcano Town and hope they don't pick up any critical injuries along the way.

At least Manly are out of it now and don't have to put up with anymore injuries in such a pointless tournament.

*In particular the disgusting, shirtless slob wearing a cut-out baby mask. Wrong on so many levels.

Last edited:
It's karma.

You give it to Foran and choc for getting injuries.

It's karma.

Does your Mom remove your stack hat when you leave her basement, or is she afraid you'll continue to headbutt walls? Seriously kid, these cries for attention are somewhat pathetic. The issue is, the more you post here (and I mean each and every post or emoticon), it's just you confirming that your challenged in life.

I feel bad for you, for how pathetic you must feel having to annoy other teams boards mate. Honest questions: Do you have anything else in life, or are you really this sad as a human being?

Your embarrassing yourself kid.

Lawrence looked average. Gets pushed back and then panicks and loses it. I know he is coming back from injury but a no for round one for me.
yeah thats a fair comment but to come back from major back surgery and seeing running hard (yes did get pushed back a couple of times ) but going to be good for the depth of the forward pack this year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8