Game Day Chat Archive from Friday 11th July 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Day chat reply

well guys thanks for joining the chat. off to archive now

This is the archive of the live chat from the game on Friday 11th July 2014 thank you all for joining in, feel free to continue the discussion

finally got all the bugs worked out and it posts a thread correctly. Enjoy reading through the live chat

It was fun, and thanks Dan for the extra work you put into this feature.

I'm just wondering if it would become a little incoherent, with more than a handful chatting, I mean...?

Say if even 10 or a dozen of us were trying to ''talk'' at once?

Even so, I would enjoy more joining in.

And then to archive the chat thread, that's perfect to go back and revisit; or for anyone that missed the game.

Cheers.

RiverEagle said:
It was fun, and thanks Dan for the extra work you put into this feature.

I'm just wondering if it would become a little incoherent, with more than a handful chatting, I mean...?

Say if even 10 or a dozen of us were trying to ''talk'' at once?

Even so, I would enjoy more joining in.

And then to archive the chat thread, that's perfect to go back and revisit; or for anyone that missed the game.

Cheers.

I think the best way to make it more readable is to change your font or font coulor that way it's a bit cleaner

Yeah good idea.

I noticed those options (for font and colour).

Looking forward to the next game; and possibly trying it on my notebook, rather than mobile phone.

I don't think chat ever feels right on a mobile phone so hopefully the experience was good

It was still good on the phone.

Quite the novelty element too I suppose.

No doubt it would be enhanced on a PC; it's just sometimes easier to watch the footy and post along on your phone.

And like any new feature there's an acclimatization to go through!

Once again, thanks for your work here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8