Game Day Manly v Broncos [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was out last night so missed the debacle.
Very disappointed to learn the result of course.
Please play Hodges and Tom. T.
Caution the wind time.
I would seriously arrange some motivational and bonding sessions for these blokes to get them focused and playing as a team.
Don't worry folks. We still have a great team here. Things will get better.
One thing I did see last night was that disgusting 'filthy cockroach' sign about Cherry.
Wake up Queensland. You rejected the kid in the first place.

Please play Hodges and Tom. T.
Caution the wind time.
I would seriously arrange some motivational and bonding sessions for these blokes to get them focused and playing as a team.
Don't worry folks. We still have a great team here. Things will get better.
One thing I did see last night was that disgusting 'filthy cockroach' sign about Cherry.
Wake up Queensland. You rejected the kid in the first place.

I like how G.C. trying to get Seezer to backflip is all legit though. Bahahahaha, they struggle in QLD methinks.

According to Lockyer's sideline report, Killer was grabbing at his hammy as he limped up the tunnel. If he's done his hammy then Turbo Tom will definitely be in the team for the Tigers game with Peta moving to the centres.

As much as I, like everyone here, loves Killer and Skivy, more and more as this year goes along I find myself thinking that maybe time has finally caught up to them. As centres in the NRL go, while we've got the most experienced, we also seem to have the oldest, slowest and most injury prone. I don't want to go so far as to say that this should be their last year, but it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that way.

Anyone else think it odd that Leary was at the presser with Tooves.

Whilst I don't think your question was....dummy spit icon worthy, I think that when Lyon is injured...annoyed....2v shares the interviews around. Didn't we see Hasson in there recently?

Maybe 2V brings in whomever he thinks did well?

According to Lockyer's sideline report, Killer was grabbing at his hammy as he limped up the tunnel. If he's done his hammy then Turbo Tom will definitely be in the team for the Tigers game with Peta moving to the centres.

As much as I, like everyone here, loves Killer and Skivy, more and more as this year goes along I find myself thinking that maybe time has finally caught up to them. As centres in the NRL go, while we've got the most experienced, we also seem to have the oldest, slowest and most injury prone. I don't want to go so far as to say that this should be their last year, but it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that way.
We will also need to find a kicker. Hopefully someone better than Matai.

Lyon must be 5/8 next year. He is losing pace as he gets older and a switch to the 6 at this at this stage of his career would benefit the team. Gutherson to play in the centres.
Tom T should be in the team now. Maybe Jorge to the bench. That way we don't have to play Symonds in the centres when we get an injury.
Agree 100%.

Why is it that us amateur experts can see this. It's plain to see. We've gotta have some spark in the backs, Tom T provides that. Jorge may add some impact in the forwards I dunno.

Last week we got dominated early in the game in the forwards and never really got back in it: this week Tooves starts the same plodtastic front row and surprisingly enough we get dominated in the forwards from the opening whistle..

And our forwards well , we are playing this year with a new pack

For the second year in a row.

2014 the pack had a whole new feel with players like Starling, Lui, and Sene-Lefao as regular forwards for the first time.

This year we have Mason, Burgess, Mateo, Leary, Trbojevic, and Sao as regular forwards for the first time.

None of them are poor players but it's a team game and that's a lot of changes.

Nicci If you missed the game my advice is you can't judge it just by the score or a highlights reel.

I don't think lack of heart/effort/togetherness was a factor at all.

In the end we were blown off the park by an excellent team for whom everything happened to click. Possession in the first half went almost 2 to 1 against us, yet despite that we were so close to storming right back.

Fatigue will usually get you in the end though.

This should be the team next year
1. Stewart
2. Tom T
3. Matai
4. Hiku
5. Gutherson
6. Lyon
7. Cherry
8. Jake
9. Ballin
10. Myles
11. Leary
12. Symonds
13. Buhrer

14. Lussick
15. Lawrence
16. Starling
17. Sao/ Jorge ( he is a forward, not a winger IMO )

This should be the team next year
1. Stewart
2. Tom T
3. Matai
4. Hiku
5. Gutherson
6. Lyon
7. Cherry
8. Jake
9. Ballin
10. Myles
11. Leary
12. Symonds
13. Buhrer

14. Lussick
15. Lawrence
16. Starling
17. Sao/ Jorge ( he is a forward, not a winger IMO )
Swap Hiku and Jorge

Hiku isn't even a footballer

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6