Game Day Manly v Broncos [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what record been since middle of last year get a grip only so long a club legend gets a break.. Time for a change I sick of losing are you.

Is he the reason for the losses? We have to look deeper than the record before we dump on him. Our injury list this year has been horrendous, could this be a factor in our win/loss?
We are right in this game up to our eyeballs until the Foran/Stewart dropped ball, soon after Lyon goes off injured and the momentum is now fully with the Broncs. If Stewart takes that ball, we win that game, IMO.

No one to blame but ourselves, silly errors.
History shows when the media are campaigning for a coach to be sacked the players slack off.

Our starting props are Starling and Lawrence, not world beaters, but they havent played this year. So we have to put up with these guys plus adopted Burgess brother.
Starling the plodder and the 30 year old Lawrence who had major back surgery are not the answer bob

I think the shiit will hit the fan in the next week when Bozo gets hold of them. That was the hardest thing I've ever sat through. Stuck in the middle of the Broncos members stand with our blokes impersonating footballers fuuck me that was embarrassing

I think the shiit will hit the fan in the next week when Bozo gets hold of them. That was the hardest thing I've ever sat through. Stuck in the middle of the Broncos members stand with our blokes impersonating footballers fuuck me that was embarrassing
I feel your pain...

Despite what others say our forwards, are the worst in the comp. And easily.
Burgess 9 runs 68m
Mason 4runs 28m
Leary 11 runs 67m
Horo 13 runs 90m
Lui 3 runs 18m
Jake T 6 runs 46m
Mateo 3 runs 16m
Sao 5 runs 27m
Symonds played centre
This is the go forward we got from our Pack The pack with the worst go forward stats in the NRL

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8