Game Day Manly v Broncos [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fantastic, we all talk about the dalai arthur and his idiocracy, meanwhile we have the daly llama ensuring his man will get the job a little earlier than seasons end.

They've missed one tackle, conceded ZERO penalties, made one error... and yet we are only down by 16?

Surely possession has got to turn around and surely they can be penalized in the second half yeah?

I'd suggest about 38-12 full time , so much gas out of the tank in the first half , impossible to come back

Lose respect for tooves if these guys had half his passion....... They get flogged tonight and tooves gets turfed that's it for me after 45 years. Some of these first grade imposters should be shown the door......you can't have players deciding the coach.

I'd suggest about 38-12 full time , so much gas out of the tank in the first half , impossible to come back

Yeah, I'm really not liking how little work Brisbane have done in the first half. But that's what happens when you gift the game to the opposition. We will need to really dig in to even make the end result respectable.

Lose respect for tooves if these guys had half his passion....... They get flogged tonight and tooves gets turfed that's it for me after 45 years. Some of these first grade imposters should be shown the door......you can't have players deciding the coach.

I dislike Toovey, but what these players are doing to him is just deplorable. I hope Toovey releases some players or sacks them on the way out.

Hate to say it, but Snake has been disappointing tonight. He was involved and responsible for failing to stop two tries... Very unlike him.

All i ask is dont rush on barret manly, play out the year with a caretaker !!!!!!

Ps new coach dont farking make the winger come up and in so we constantly get carved up going around the outside of us for farks sake !!!!!!!!

Manly can win this. Only 35% of the ball, two Broncos try's that where not try's and first time in Broncos twenty Manly score.

I'll always be a fan but if he gets turfed then i will make sure all of the stuff i buy benefits anyone but the club and by extension the Penn's financially until such time as i can say adequate measures are taken

I will only accept Bozo as Geoff's replacement

All i ask is dont rush on barret manly, play out the year with a caretaker !!!!!!

Ps new coach dont farking make the winger come up and in so we constantly get carved up going around the outside of us for farks sake !!!!!!!!

My opinion
1. Play Tom Trbojevic (this is a Toovey **** up)
2. We NEED Hodges off the bench - I can't fathom how obvious that is
3. How does Horo, Lui and Leary start over Symonds - another Toovey **** up
4. Team doesn't lift when Foran is in the team - bench the prick, or send him packing.
5. Why start a 55 year old Mason over Trbojevic? Mason is done - passenger
6. Taufua / Hiku suck. They are slow, lazy, and don't commit. It's rocks and diamonds.

7. Attitude. Toovey needs to kick some ass. They are shaming the jersey. 3 wins 10 losses.

No penalties for us, 3 drop outs for them. We get 1 attacking opportunity and score. Have faith people, possession should swing and we will be right

Broncos have had absolutely everything go their way, scored two flukey tries, haven't had to do any tackling. I'd like to think we'll get a little luck coming our way (Christ, we deserve something going our way) and we can get back into this. Tough ask to win, but I wouldn't be slashing my wrists just yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8