GAME DAY - Manly v Cowboys [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is extremely, extremely disappointing..............I am speechless actually....! We are a shambles and I even thought that we had a shot tonight.

Saw the game with Manly vs Cows a few weeks ago and we almost got that one so I thought tonight was possible.

Anyway, I am just devastated.................!!
The lack of competition we've given them has been painful to watch. Just very un-Manlylike..

The Cowboys are in great form and we aren't. When you're in form, passes stick and when you're not they don't. Manly tried hard but the cowboys are just playing too well at the moment.

Having said that though, Manly had plenty of chances to get back in the match but usually came up with errors. Add the weekly injuries to that and it's pretty much the story of the season.

Foxtel died last night, how lucky am I? Might miss watching the replays of this game before the technician turns up.

Points from this game....
3. The fans who paid their cash to attend....keeping the faith supporting this " product " cause it isnt a team
2. Trbojevic
1. Not awarded

I thought Josh Starling played pretty well. Jamie Lyon tried hard. Too many errors which compounded into to many missed tackles. Very disappointing tonight.

Very Very disappointing display, given the circumstances.

Ball handling like a $20 hooker.

Very , very poor stuff.

Some hope at 20-12. A penalty for holding down should have been given to us twice in the set after we scored. Then WE get pinged next set. Not why we lost but frustrating nonetheless.

Some bad drops from burgess, terrible back to the defence intercept pass by hodges, embarrassing work from ballin (one season too far already?), some lacklustre work by hiku. Good work by Mateo, trbo, Jamie and snake.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8