GAME DAY - Manly v Cowboys [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kinda puts our recent form into perspective doesn't it. We lost to the Vermin and beat the Tigers, Sharks and Tits. The Sharks are a finals chance but the Tigers and Tits are going to be fighting it out for the wooden spoon.

After a week of media hype tonight brought us back to the reality of 2015.

RLW are reporting that Rorters coach Trent Robinson was at the game tonight. Obviously there doing his own homework on the Cowgirls.

The teenager was the only one that made over 100 metres
Jake 109m
The Old man was second . Just goes to show the quality of the rest
Mason 96m
Mateo 92m
Burgess who was one of our worst made more metres than the rest
Burgess 89m
Starling 75m
Symonds 69m
Sao and Horo made 62 m
Ballin 28m
Hodges 10m
Statistically and consistently our pack does not cut it with the top teams

The teenager was the only one that made over 100 metres
Jake 109m
The Old man was second . Just goes to show the quality of the rest
Mason 96m
Mateo 92m
Burgess who was one of our worst made more metres than the rest
Burgess 89m
Starling 75m
Symonds 69m
Sao and Horo made 62 m
Ballin 28m
Hodges 10m
Statistically and consistently our pack does not cut it with the top teams
The stats would have been better for all if they didn't drop it 4 times on the 1st tackle in the 2nd half. Can't make meters without the ball. The numbers are a comment on their poor handling rather than lack of ability to make metres. Symonds, burgess, ballin main offenders.

The stats would have been better for all if they didn't drop it 4 times on the 1st tackle in the 2nd half. Can't make meters without the ball. The numbers are a comment on their poor handling rather than lack of ability to make metres. Symonds, burgess, ballin main offenders.
You cant hide behind Stats . Consistently we have the worst go forward than any other NRL team because we have the worst pack of forwards . An old man and a teenager dominating the rest

Sea Eagles Ligi Sao charged with Gr 1 Dangerous Throw on Michael Morgan in 9th min of #NRLManlyCowboys last night

:wondering:

I didn't see it at the game, MRC didn't find the Myles knee drop into Giddley's head dangerous though :banghead:

For that effort, I'm awarding grassy the 3 points in the 3-2-1.
Best effort of the night.
Thanks brother, I only wish they would stop shooting themselves in the foot as they have been doing it for a while. These days you can't afford to even give 1 penalty away otherwise it could be game over.Its a totally different game now than it was in the 70's that's for sure. A great attitude can win a game nowadays and we are lacking that especially after last weeks great performance.

Pfffft your putting sh!t on one of our all time great centres for a overweight slow pie eater? That will do me. NO IDEA. You should ban yourself. Pffffft seriously matey, ban yourself. J Lyon has been the heartbeat of this side for a decade.
You seriously have 0 credibility!!!

Can't wait for your weak arse reply justifying a overweight garbage player.

I think someones hard drive crashed again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7