GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've got a bad feeling about this and feel we may lose but I'm also a terrible judge so possibly I'm confident we're in with a shot, perhaps. Don't quote me on it but remember you heard it here first.....
You certainly are the decisive one aren't you. Are you a weatherman?

If our forwards aim up then our backs will fly away to a win . We are rebuilding and our forwards know this and their performance will determine their existence

Wonder if that thing on his head will come to life :giggle:
Have you noticed Mitchell Pearce has the same haircut, and a few of the other snags running around? I must be getting old....now this is the shizzle!
bad-haircut.jpg

Take care of graham and kasiano and I think we can win this. If you watched dogs v riff, for the first 20 kitey came out if the line and hit graham every time he ran it. It threw all of the attacking momentum off them, lui may be the man

Well we just had the first cloudburst, so its going to be slippery and gusty.@:eek:

Last week I thought that Pritchard was the main danger. It is obvious that they are missing Ennis and Grubby as they go quiet without the niggle that these two provided.

If we run at Hodko's left, he can't swivel on his dodgy knee and should get Snake over for his hat trick tonight :clap:

Please Sir, may we have some more - Nami 000

Last edited:
Well after tipping Manly last week then I better keep the roll going. Dog's forward will dominate early so the penalty run is vital. If we keep in touch I think we'll come over the top of them. Hopefully a dry track and a big home crowd. Manly by 6.

Our players certainly haven't forgotten about the robbery in last seasons final, I'm sure they'll be pumped.
I don't think we'll need a giant half time lead, I'm confident of no second half fade tonight. I hope we have a giant half time lead though.

Our players certainly haven't forgotten about the robbery in last seasons final, I'm sure they'll be pumped.
I don't think we'll need a giant half time lead, I'm confident of no second half fade tonight. I hope we have a giant half time lead though.

I certainly have not forgotten that night and this is even though not a final a chance for some redemption tonight. The boys will be up for this I think there won't be much in for 60 minutes then one side will score a few late tries

This is my 1st game down at Brookvakw oval for 2015 - cannot wait ( been way too long since I was there last year) :)

Heading down right now to watch the under 20's - very strong southerly so the northern end is going to be the end you should play to in the 1st half

Further bad news

NO KILLER INSTINCT - Big blow for Manly. Captain Jamie Lyon RULED OUT of tonight's clash V Bulldogs. Tune into @FOXSportsNews for more #NRL

Heading to the game. Looks like it'll be wet.

I think a boggy ground like brookie especially in the wet will counter their big boys, won't be able to move as well and as fast.

Manly in a close one. Gotta feeling this game will be a cracker.

Go Manly!!

Whats wrong with Killer?
He has been here signing/posing for photos etc and looks good.

Wolfie to wing and Hiku to center would be great

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4