GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One observation.

The Dogs are making metres up the middle. Has anyone noticed how our defensive line tends to stop and wait for the ball runner to get to them? (with notable exceptions being Lui, JSL and Ferris) You watch the difference between us and the Dogs - most times they are hitting our ball runner while moving forward which stops the momentum. This isn't the first time I've seen this from the Manly defence, in fact I've seen it in a number of games over the past couple of years.

Bounce of the ball and the refs haven't been kind to us so far, but overall I think we're playing solid footy. Certainly no complaints with the forwards. We'll need to play a lot better to win but can't fault the effort so far.
Horrible conditions for footy though - doesn't really make for a very attractive game.

Guving Chez the ball every 5th tackle is idiotic.
Give it to Mateo who can kick it too.
Blair is useless in defence and he should be covering Snake.

Snake WTF let the ball bounce twice. And people crucified Wolfie for one.

We are still in this , just keep the faith!

Ceccin is the biggest wanker - still dont know why Blair's try was obstruction.

Seriously how bad is the ground did not realise from the limited online footage I watched against Melb how bad the ground is----looks like park footy along with the performance.

Feels like watching a weak Manly from the Peter Sharp days all we need is Chad Randall running down the blind side and I will feel young again.

Listening on the radio because its the delayed game in queensland. Commentators made it sound like he just let it drop in front of him. Ah well
Steve should have watched it and caught it. But all kickoffs and bombs from Canterbury are well short of normal kicks.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10