GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he can run and pass OK, but doesn't the act of whacking a ball strain one;s groin muscle?

We should have someone else do IMO
I would like to think he is in the side because he has fully recovered other wise he will be a passenger on the field

I know you are all positive, and I'm trying to be as well but I'm also a realist.

We " should" have able to dispose of the Raiders at Albury and we all know how that ended.

We " should " have been able to dispose of a Panthers outfit without both their halves and another 6 of their normal roster and we know how that ended.

We " should " account for a busted Bulldogs side BUT...........

God help us when we play one of the sides running in the top 2, it could be blood in the water!!

Just heard Hasler on morning radio. He refers to Manly (several times) as: that club. I suspect he still harbours massive resentment. For this reason alone I hope we crush 'em!!!!!!

Bulldogs away
Storm away
Knights at home
Panthers at home

Other than " just one of those days" where we might get lucky, and based on the fact that we have so many out for 4-8 weeks ( or longer ) where do you astute punters / fanatics think a win is going to come from??

The Panthers have most of their troops back pretty soon, but they would be the only side currently that we " might" jag a win against .

Otherwise it's 1/10 as I predict we will be!!
to win against dogs & knights ;)

If the boys need anymore motivation the dogs are celebrating this being the 20th anniversary of the 95 Grand final - they were scum then as they are scum now!!

Gaven Badger will be instructed to give the dogs the majority of the possession and penalties you watch it we will be up against it all night!!

I would love to see the dogs get shafted by the refs again to see us win ( mind u I 100% agreed with the penalty given to souths on that Good Friday Game)

I still think us by 4 but knowing the NRL and them wanting us to collapse and fall down in a heap as a club would not suprise me one bit to see us get shafted and lose the game by a dud call against the dogs- it is better for the NRL that the dogs win and continue to make there way up the ladder

Last edited:
I just can't stand cheyse Blair at the moment! Can anyone give me a low down on how Wolfy has been travelling in NSW cup? Is he really on the outer that badly that he can't even get a look in!?
Wolfy playing only half as good as he can is still 100% better than bloody Blair ..cant understand why he gets a run , hes only good at turnstiles ...letting people through .

Just hoping we can finish the game without an injury pushing a forward into the centres. And 2 points as well!

I have kept a low profile over the past month after my bold statement of having a year off. Unfortunately addiction is an evil mistress and my Sea Eagles addiction has gotten the better of me.

Tonight is when our season starts to turn around. I'm predicting Killer will play and the Snake will be a late inclusion. The team will be as follows:
1. Snake
2. Blair (Not my choice)
3. Killer
4. Skivvy
5. Hiku
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Jake Turbo
9. Ballin
10. Mason
11. Buhrer
12. Symonds
13. Lui
14. Burgess
15. Sao
16. Horo
17. Hasson (Also not my choice)

Thats not full strength, but still a pretty handy side. We will win tonight.

I've heard snake is going to be a late inclusion tonight. That'll help, we'll almost have a full strength back line. Now we just need half our pack back.

Welcome back @Ralphie by the way what does everyone think about the effect , if any, positive or negative that yesterday's news might have on the team.

If they come out firing then maybe he's whispered in their ears, if they come out as they have these last few weeks he's probably had a chuckle and said " sucked those stupid fans in didn't I "

Our pack is average even at full strength, they just need to get the boys some decent ball and our backs should get the job done.

Going to say it again lol surely we can win this one. We have a full strength back line and they are decimated in backs and forwards.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4