GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I must be farkin' trippin' off my face
or in some parallel universe.

I now fully expect Blair & Hassan (even tho he's a pom), to be
named in the ANZAC test side.

Josh Morris wont play, I do a bit of "lurking" over you know where and there's a guy who is on the money with their team selections and he said he's out. So in saying that SURELY we will win this one lol

I hope Tooves has made the right
call & we have a gutsy win.

They do have a short, 5-day break.

Manly by 2, with Killer converting
Sid's late try from wide out.

Surely Tim Browne won't play wil make a joke of the concussion clamp down if he does
It's ridiculous. He was treated on the spot for 10 minutes. I feared another catastrophe injury... yet he's fit enough to play five days later!
The Dogs can't be serious.

I hope the ref' s dont screw us in this game
10544357_785118884918115_5702663853404439252_n.jpg

Looks like they will be down 5 or 6 and us down 8.

This will be the most even start we have had this year.

If we cant beat them they might as well stop all betting for the spoon and hand it over. They have ALL of their strike out. I will be distraught if we cant beat this lot.

Riiiight, so what you are saying is if we beat them give them the spoon?

Its not like Stewart, Tafua, TwinTurbo, Starling, BJ, Mateo offer any strike power for us....

Riiiight, so what you are saying is if we beat them give them the spoon?

Its not like Stewart, Tafua, TwinTurbo, Starling, BJ, Mateo offer any strike power for us....
Losing Bj and Starling are loses but they aren't miles better than what we have already.
Um and no their not sitting dead last like us.

I don't care we should beat them. They have lost all their strike in the backs and all their strike in the forwards, if we don't beat them just give us the spoon.
They have the incumbent NSW halfback and five eighth who will be trying.
Will our pair?

I thought we'd get penrith without their halves and a few star players! Look what happened! I'm not certain of any game! We'll be lucky to scrape a win in with how our attack is going at the moment!

Losing Bj and Starling are loses but they aren't miles better than what we have already.
Um and no their not sitting dead last like us.

True they are not dead last, also true that last week was their first week even close to our injury toll, they got belted against a team we only lost to by 8. So the logic used wouldn't change, the dogs have not won enough games to miss the spoon.

I just see this game as a defensive bore. Two teams barely better than NSW Cup standard because of injury. Both teams will play no-risk football, kick on the fifth tackle and hope the ball bounces their way. Whenever the Dogs get a penalty within goal kicking range they will take the two points. I can't see either team having the attacking skills to worry the defences. That is unless our multi-million dollar international halves decide to play anywhere near their capabilities.

If Bozo turns up for a pre-match rev up and sits down with the interchange players I'd expect a major attitudinal change. Wether this is enough for our team to overcome the Dogs , well only time will tell.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6