GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Some serious questions need to be answered from the top down at our club. Who knows what started the whole downfall but i want to see heads roll.

This is extremely worrying. Dragons were garbage and we were worse. I feel for poor Tooves. If we keep turning up like this he will be gone in 6 weeks.

What a frustrating game.
I don't think Manly didn't try.
They need to try harder though.
Outplayed in the forwards.
Too many handling errors. Too many penalties. Too many injuries.
If we didn't have Snake they would have beat us by about 50.
Two weeks in a row where we have equalled the try scoring and lost.
We need a back up kicker that can actually kick goals.
JSL needs more field time as he has the right attitude.

Bull****. How can you say that dribble. DCE and JSL busted their arses off tonight and you write about a kid that was at best OK, with absolutely no mongrel in him.

Turbo was no better than any other forward.

He had some big minutes and plodded along. No line bending this week from the kid. He's a WIP and I hope a good WIP. But hes not a 3-2-1 on that display. Not even ****ing close.

$CE tried hard
$oran hardly tried

Just so you all know - my 3-2-1 is simple.

3 - DCE (the boy has heart)
2 - JSL (see above)
1 - Snake (bad service from Foran robbed us tonight)

Our forwards were just not good enough. Jake and Burgess played ok. But the rest especially mason were not up to scratch.
We had no ball. Lost killer, starling, mateo and DCE was injured. And because of all of this our line speed was poor. And we let in 1 try. Let's try and stay positive.

Clay why don't you piss off and watch A League. You obviously are a Parra scumbag looking to stir people up. Get a life.
Butt hurt much? There is more then one sport in the world, broaden your horizons. Been supporting Manly since 96, not that I need to justify myself to a tool like you

We had these games last season, against the tigers and broncos. Just showed up and gave nothing.
How pathetic was our attack? Our spreads were too slow and the halves passes were often off.
I'm very worried about all these injuries. Starling won't be back, that looked like an acl. Just give cherry, Lyon and Matai as much time off as they need to get to 100%, they're no good half cooked.
Send Foran away immediately, he's rubbish, had no heart.
Williame looks like he could be something, and Jake T played his heart out tonight, big props to the big prop.
The season is not done feathers friends, despite all this doom and gloom.

Going to be a very very long year , and a very short one for 2V.

After we get rolled by the Faders next week he will be shafted!!

Also, wasn't Matteo put in a dangerous position in that tackle?
While I'm at it the dragons were offside all night right in front of the ref.
Our players aren't backing up the ball carrier either.
Lots of soul searching to do at Manly.

I didn't think it was as bad as some here seem to think. When you take into account the injuries during the game, the dubious tackling techniques of their opponents, losing Matai before kickoff and Manly's skinny record down there - it was always going to be hard to win that one.

On a positive note, they are uncovering some talent. Turbo and Williame continue to impress. Luke B is going well, Hiku and Blair looked stronger in defence too.

I think Tooves must seriously consider bringing Tom T up for next week's game. Maybe (sitting on the fence here) now is the time.

Having forwards playing centres and wing every week does not help. With our injuries at the moment, all we are doing is treading water.

I am sorry but JSL looks like the kid in under 6's that has no idea but goes hell for leather. He runs sideways and for a Prop he is built like a winger. He is a long way off being of high 1st grade standard.
Butt hurt much? There is more then one sport in the world, broaden your horizons. Been supporting Manly since 96, not that I need to justify myself to a tool like you
I can see you are the type to jump on the band wagon in a winning season in 96 your avatar tells me that, of course there are other sports but why go on a Manly Rugby League forum with a Black and Red soccer avatar?.

Some serious questions need to be answered from the top down at our club. Who knows what started the whole downfall but i want to see heads roll.

I think some heads have rolled already.....maybe just the wrong ones and that is the problem

Our halves have nothing and it has nothing to do with our forwards not putting in and everything to do with our class centres and strong wingers not being available.

I can't remember the last time DCE found open ground with a kick since last August, definitely not once during last years finals. Foran's tough, I think there is an old country and western song about him. If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta he tough. Its no use try to sell a pass with three or four defenders committed to the tackle for Christ's sake.

Release Foran, play Mateo in the halves where he actually has some kind of impact on the game opposed to trying to make a miracle on a broken down play and looking a clown.

Time to blood some young talent, what has Toomey got to loose at this point?

Sao and Hodges need to be on the bench next week against the Raider's for a start.

I am done **** performance pop gun pigs overated half's over the hill legends.
spells rebuild toovs is gone. Someone wake me up in 3 seasons when we are back. How ****ing depressing.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10