GAME DAY - Manly v Eels [Round 24, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Time to step up. Pretty lacklustre when the season is on the line. Very poor handling. Pedestrian defence. Appears to be a lack of enthusiasm. Time to stop the crap and be Manly.

Playing dry weather football in the wet
Exactly. They're trying to push the ball wide and throwing too many passes. Not suited for the wet. They need to just take it up through the centre. Not easy when Manly hasn't made many metres up the centre this year.

This is maybe the worst, most pathetic performance I've seen in years. Hasson on after 15 minutes? No back-up Hooker is fine IF you have a back-up plan, but we don't have Brown yet, nor is Buhrer in the team !!

We look soft, slow, lazy and sloppy. This is the reason the team were getting hammered by the press early on. Honestly, disgraceful performance against a severely under strength, bottom of the table team with nothing to play for Eels.

What a joke Geoff - I didn't think the attitude could be worse than the majority of the time against The Raiders last week - but we have outdone ourselves.

Shameful.

They have had a tough run winning the last four games under pressure. Most seasons we drop a game like this and it's a freshen up. Deep breathes then cool heads in the second half and we'll take this.

Doesntmatta are in complete control , 62% of the ball in the first half.

We are probably lucky to be only 4 points in arrears.

Jake T clearly isn't 100%, no Willie, Ballin injured , sorry but I think we might be screwed!!

If we lose it will be THE most disappointing loss of the year for me.

Probably guilty of looking ahead to next week. The only problem being there's no point looking ahead to next week if we don't win this week.
Fingers crossed we can turn it around.

Playing terrible in these conditions. Last few weeks throwing long balls, forwards passing to forwards has been working, but today its so slippery our structure and passing has gone out the window. Add a very, very short 10m from the refs is hurting us. Need to fix the poor passing, and forwards to work harder, earn a few penalties and improve the kicking game and we should get out if this

Doesntmatta are in complete control , 62% of the ball in the first half.

We are probably lucky to be only 4 points in arrears.

Jake T clearly isn't 100%, no Willie, Ballin injured , sorry but I think we might be screwed!!

If we lose it will be THE most disappointing loss of the year for me.

Also, first time in a decade of missing the finals. And we do this in front of all the past legends :( Siiiigh. Poor coaching, poor attitude. Story of our season for the majority.

Run straight, hold the ball, and we win. It's not that hard surely.

Someone needs to take on Willie's role and just run straight and hard and hang onto the f'ing ball.

Run straight, hold the ball, and we win. It's not that hard surely.

Someone needs to take on Willie's role and just run straight and hard and hang onto the f'ing ball.

Agree...I was thinking we are missing that hard head. That's why we need to re-sign him for next year.

Well we will know after the first couple of sets if the half time rev up has worked or not .

I'm trying to be confident but gee it's pretty hard when you are served up **** like that for the MIGOTY.

**** this weather...

Here's hoping the 58% possession to Parramatta is turned around. Got to hold on to the ****ing ball.

Looks like Jake might be still suffering from the head knock last week. This could be why he was interchanged early.

Also, first time in a decade of missing the finals. And we do this in front of all the past legends :( Siiiigh. Poor coaching, poor attitude. Story of our season for the majority.
Fat lady ain't singing yet mate.. We can win this..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10