GAME DAY - Manly v Eels [Round 24, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joe Cocker once bought me a couple of beers at a bar. One of my rare brushes with fame.
Oh well, least you don't have to buy him one back now....

I don't have many claims to fame - the Lemmy one is about it....
I was once on TV.. I took a reporter over the Para assault course in Aldershot.. Was on World of sport. One of our guys played for reading FC & was billed as the fittest footballer in the UK...
Thats all my claims to fame... Poor effort hey!

My fault - sorry guys.

I'll just take the moral higher ground from here on. When he threatens violence, or name calls, I'll just let it slide.

It's hard not to react though.But if it's becoming heavy for people, then I apologise.
Ha ha threaten violence...dear oh dear. At least try and be factual. Anybody can sway an argument with lies Ryan. And you have made a career taking personal pot shots that I generally piss myself laughing over.
Mate, it's like a broken record, not a record with a scratch. Dear lord. Maybe I should post in pop-up picture format to make it easier on you to comprehend what's being written?

Also, you keep trying to harp on my height (while suggesting Im like a record with a scratch - hahahaha - so basic). Not only simple, but hypocritical as well.

Mate, you shouldn't be throwing stones about someone's physicality, when your head resembles that of the bottom half of Master Blaster in Mad Max, and I'm guessing an IQ to match as well.

"Little fella and gnome" etc. Lol, embarrassing yourself is putting it kindly sir. Mate, my daughter is in year three at school, and I reckon her, and her 7 year old buddies could out wit you.

Lol.
Another grandiose fail for you Bearboy! Keep trying ;)

Last edited:
Ha ha threaten violence...dear oh dear. At least try and be factual. Anybody can sway an argument with lies Ryan. And you have made a career taking personal pot shots that I generally piss myself laughing over. I'm 48, 92kg and 5"11. Run a busi

Another grandiose fail for you Bearboy! Keep trying ;)

As I said, I'm not going to lower myself any longer to your level of schoolyard rubbish, because people are over it, and I wont feed you anymore.

Shame yourself with immature name calling as much as you like. Gnome, Bearboy, little fella...your a credit to your family...

I'm over it, I can only spend so much time in a creche interacting with a child.

Go play handball with your mates in the quadrangle.

As I said, I'm not going to lower myself any longer to your level of schoolyard rubbish, because people are over it, and I wont feed you anymore.

Shame yourself with immature name calling as much as you like. Gnome, Bearboy, little fella...your a credit to your family...

I'm over it, I can only spend so much time in a creche interacting with a child.

Go play handball with your mates in the quadrangle.
I suggest you read your own posts sport-pretty clear who escalates it. You constantly question my intellect and accuse me of threatening violence etc. that would be called defamation, would it not. I call you Bear Boy and little fella and you collapse into a screaming heap.
Keep it up-your hypocrisy has no bounds. :)

I suggest you read your own posts sport-pretty clear who escalates it. You constantly question my intellect and accuse me of threatening violence etc. that would be called defamation, would it not. I call you Bear Boy and little fella and you collapse into a screaming heap.
Keep it up-your hypocrisy has no

Wombat, be Manly, don't be a Dog as a wise man once said.

By the way, telling someone to grow up, and act their age after being called names is defamation? Give yourself an uppercut.

Your getting desperate. LoL

This all started around 6 pages ago, when you called me a sissy bitch after the red glow on your neck flared. What, do you want me to applaud an idiotic retort like that from you? If you think me responding to that is creating an issue, then your more moronic than i give you credit for.

In the adult world, if you call someone a sissy bitch, you might want to start understanding that you will receive a similar type of attitude in reply .... you won't get congratulated surprisingly enough.

You may want to take that on board. I'm happy to put that in pictures if it makes that easier to comprehend.

You give it out in such a childish way, you have to expect to be called out for it. Now for goodness sakes, move.in and grow up....name calling will get you nowhere, and yes, shows a distinct lack of intellect.

Last edited:
*(Throws ball)...
"Go fetch...who's a good boy !!!!"
*(Scratches flank)...

Wombat, be Manly, don't be a Dog as a wise man once said.

By the way, telling someone to grow up, and act their age after being called names is defamation? Give yourself an uppercut.

Your getting desperate. LoL

This all started around 6 pages ago, when you called me a sissy bitch after the red glow on your neck flared. What, do you want me to applaud an idiotic retort like that from you? If you think me responding to that is creating an issue, then your more moronic than i give you credit for.

In the adult world, if you call someone a sissy bitch, you might want to start understanding that you will receive a similar type of attitude in reply .... you won't get congratulated surprisingly enough.

You may want to take that on board. I'm happy to put that in pictures if it makes that easier to comprehend.
No you are correct, it's not. Saying I threatened violence toward you is. Because that would be a lie on your behalf. You have said this on many occasions. I called you a sissy bitch because you are Wyan. The one who flares is you precious, I just sit back, check silvertails after a couple of days, re open and presto! There you are again thrashing around on the end of a hook. I think you are hilarious trying to position yourself up there on your perch, proclaiming to the masses how you have been injured and threatened, yet each and ever time you plough into my character and accuse me of low intellect etc. Then, this is the bit that really cracks me up, turn to your fellow forum members saying you will be the bigger person and claim you are protecting them from my vitriolic/obscene comments. Ha ha ha ha every post you have made dickhead contradicts your whole existence here. I drift in and out during the season-you feel as though you have some status and entitlement on here. Get over yourself you A grade tool. See you when I get bored and want a little further sport with you chump. Your easy work mate ;) and you never disappoint lmao

No you are correct, it's not. Saying I threatened violence toward you is. Because that would be a lie on your behalf. You have said this on many occasions. I called you a sissy bitch because you are Wyan. The one who flares is you precious, I just sit back, check silvertails after a couple of days, re open and presto! There you are again thrashing around on the end of a hook. I think you are hilarious trying to position yourself up there on your perch, proclaiming to the masses how you have been injured and threatened, yet each and ever time you plough into my character and accuse me of low intellect etc. Then, this is the bit that really cracks me up, turn to your fellow forum members saying you will be the bigger person and claim you are protecting them from my vitriolic/obscene comments. Ha ha ha ha every post you have made dickhead contradicts your whole existence here. I drift in and out during the season-you feel as though you have some status and entitlement on here. Get over yourself you A grade tool. See you when I get bored and want a little further sport with you chump. Your easy work mate ;) and you never disappoint lmao

Yet here you are, spruking sport, yet without the capacity to not rage OR name call??

You admit you try and hook people for sport on here (that's the epitome of trolling) therefore, you get what you deserve. Why BE here if that's your goal?

Also, I don't "flare". I just call it as I see it. Your someone who struggles with mutual respect, and the art of conversation.

You get more with honey than you do with vinegar Wombat.

Now, you don't "hook" me as you suggest. I just let you know what I feel is the quality of your input and maturity level.

Now, the quality of your comments come back to gnome, little fella, sissy bitch, dickhead, wyan, tool, chump so on and so forth.

You tell me, is that mature? Your almost 50 for goodness sakes !!! Does that sound like the comments of a balanced person?

I keep saying, I AM going to call you out when you act like a 5 year old having a tantrum.

We would not be here, if you didnt flame with you sissy bitch call. The more you call people names, the less credibility you apply to yourself.

Look at your last post wombat. Aren't you embarrassed ? Let it go. Take a few deep breaths.

I'll treat you with respect and empathy, when you start showing some yourself.

And mate, don't come here to bait and antagonise fellow supporters. That makes you a troll. It adds 0 value, and 100% supports my theory about your maturity levels.

Handbags at 30 paces in the Leagues club on Friday arvo, sorry can't make it but can someone video it please?

Seriously, both of you..........we are Manly fans, call a truce and get over it!!

I just watched the video. Very grainy, but that's the way I remember it...
I took this snip of a snake in the grass congratulating Toovey.
vlcsnap-2015-08-26-19h49m18s540.png

Chief is on the one eyed eel forum saying how scared we all are of him over here and how he will be back.

From memory chief started posting garbage about us signing Sandow under the name of chewy and no one took much notice until the Foran debacle where he almost backflipped and chief started getting all offended when a few guys laughed at him.

Chief if you are reading no one is scared of you. We actually acknowledge that Foran is a good signing for you and that BA seems to have the wood over manly.

Nothing though can change the fact that your club is the worst club on the field in the history of the game except for the magpies with 13 spoons. Your club is also an utter shambles off the field.

While this year is one of our worst as we prob won't make the 8 it is actually one of your best as you won't get the spoon. Keep celebrating champ as that is a major achievement for your mob.

Tooves crying in the dressing room. Ch 9 chose to go to a million fkn iviews between Fittler and Roosters players. Christ I hate ch 9. That team not only disgraced the hallowed turf of Brookie tonight but shat on a club legend

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8